Expanded Membership Options!

Lusternia is now offering three new membership options for your enjoyment.

Players may purchase 3, 6, and 12 month memberships.

The primary benefit of these new membership options is that your characters will receive all rewards up front. The rewards which are instantly advanced are the XP bonus, wondercrystals, and membership credits. Daily lessons are unchanged.

For example, if you purchase the 6 month membership you will immediately move to the 25% xp bonus, receive 6 wondercrystals, and have 675 membership credits applied to your account (100, 105, 110, 115, 120, 125 credits).

If your account already had a membership running, it will pick up the rewards from your current threshold, and it will NOT start all over from the beginning.

IMPORTANT: All memberships are recurring, and will automatically renew at the end of the 1, 3, 6, or 12 month period.

How to Upgrade

In order to upgrade your membership, you will need to jump through some hoops. Please follow the list below.

1. Cancel your current membership. If your membership is via PayPal, you will have to visit their site.
  2. When your current membership expires, you may sign back up.
  3. You will get messages from the game when your membership expires and can view your membership status with the command CREDIT REPORT.

Note: We have a short grace period on signing back up to your membership without losing your benefit levels, so if you miss by a few days, don’t worry too much.

If you have any questions or problems, please email us at support@lusternia.com.

Art by the wonderful Gurashi.

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I guess I don't understand.  What is the benefit of this to players?  Buying 12 months at once appears to be a savings of... ten cents.  Is it just "get everything in one go instead of extra every month"?

I will confess that I was expecting to see different pricing options to get more people into it (such as a $10/$15 option) vs. a duration thing.

But especially for someone who is already at the "maximum" reward cycle, I can see no reason to switch.
  • upfront! rewards!
    It's pronounced "Maggy'!

Explorer (80%), Achiever (53%), Socializer (53%), Killer (13%)
    Bartle Taxonomy
    (test yourself)

• I would totally be interested in a package that was cheaper but offered only the lessons and crystal per month. Microtransactions are life!
  • I'd be more interested in some way to buy more Vault keys, especially if the stock rotates.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Okay, you got me. I was so against subscriptions because impatient, but those wondercrystals on demand...you GOT me.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • I like this, I just wish it would have come out 2 days earlier :D