Are you Strong?

Sisters @Coraline and Elexia were catching up together, watching a few plays at Gaudiguch's stage, when @Esei dropped by, and then, a special Guest...

Are you strong?

I had an absolutely wonderful time during this entire interaction, thank you to everybody who came for it, and of course @Nocht!

Comments

• ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• I got shivers reading this log. Temperature dropped IRL too I think.

This log is striking to me as it shows the development all three major players have undergone, I think. I remember when @Esei was a babby leaving origami in the forest and godrealm, when @Elexia would never have dared challenge a Divine at all, and when @Coraline was pure and not cooking what I know she was cooking in that stage performance.

It's always a very real delight reading Nocht's interactions too! I really love how he portrays his character and all his evil no good curiosity.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Lief said:
    I got shivers reading this log. Temperature dropped IRL too I think.

This log is striking to me as it shows the development all three major players have undergone, I think. I remember when @Esei was a babby leaving origami in the forest and godrealm...
    I can always drop more in you know ;)

pronouns: they/them
  • edited February 2020
    :( so mean! after all the things!

pronouns: they/them
  • Hehe this is the story of when a chill night watching plays became a chill night, watching plays... :P 
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.