The Emperor's Lament

Magnagora has been undergoing some renovations of late, attached is a log of one such upgrade's unveiling. There was additional roleplay when construction on it began a few days ago, though I forgot to log it at the time.

Enjoy.

https://ada-young.com/pastebin/BYRLaUg4

Comments

• Marla's quest was also updated, not shown is me later nearly foiling Sapphira's first attempt at it by me not paying attention.
  • THREE TIMES. He trolled me on "accident" THREE TIMES.

A ball of ghostly darkness catches a skeletal black bat in a twisting shadow and draws it up into Uzriel's hands.
    The little bat in Uzriel's hands bites his thumb with a vengeance and flutters away upon black wings.

---go get the butterfly and try again

You give a translucent gossamer butterfly to a skeletal black bat.
    You cannot give something to a bat but you could drop it so it spots it.

Uzriel ponders a skeletal black bat thoughtfully, looking him up and down.

drop butterfly confirm
    The little bat in Uzriel's hands bites his thumb with a vengeance and flutters away upon black wings.

You drop a translucent gossamer butterfly.

A translucent gossamer butterfly falls away to the ground.

You carefully reduce the power to your blasters and unsteadily fall through the air until you land roughly on the ground, knees bending to absorb the impact.
    Uzriel follows you back to the earth.

get butterfly
    A ball of ghostly darkness catches a translucent gossamer butterfly in a twisting shadow and draws it up into Uzriel's hands.
  • Look if anything, Uzriel is the one with a bitten hand who deserves sympathy here.
  • I hope you have a requisition form for that butterfly.
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • This revamped quest has secretly been designed to troll people so 10/10.