A Looming Caramel Catastrophe

EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
edited August 2020 in Event Scrolls
This is a very piecemeal log of some adventures with @Crumkane and the crew.

Preface: some weeks ago, @Sotsepmet and @Chundae got up to some hijinks in Crumkane's Temple, where the former banged some machinery up pretty badly, got stuck inside of it while it was on fire, and escaped only by the graces of magicking some spongecake armour which we summarily pummelled off of him. The broken machine was kept secret from Crumkane, but...you know. Good secrets are meant to be BLABBED ABOUT.

Snipped some bits for brevity's sake, and there's much more story to follow that may or may not appear in someone else's logs.

Also largely featuring: @Silvanos, @Khnemu, @Nepenthe, @Shulamit and @Coraline, with mentions by assorted others

https://pastebin.com/sZE56bx3
Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."

Comments

• For the record, that last "What the..?" was because I was assaulted by a noodle bearing ice cream.
  • There was then a follow up where we went into the realm to check out the broken machine!

Silvanos might have politely ordered their daughter Chundae to show up (as Chundae was involved), and felt terrible about having to do so.

And then Chundae bravely went into the machine and discovered the power cord was exploded! And then the machine started to rumble! So Nepenthe saved my daughter and pulled her to safety! (with the rope we were smart enough to preattach to her).

And now I have a meatball pouch waiting review and we are planning a bake sale to gather funds, as Tantus Stickypaw is going to look for a *professional* for this poor machine, but that takes time. And money, probably! So! Bake sale it is!

So many things!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "Do you pay attention when you talk, dearest?"

• This event was super incredibly fun.  Can't wait for Sotsepmet to login now so we can get him into more trouble  >:)
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • It ain’t over yet! 
  • I feel so silly for not logging the whole machine investigation after being called over by Silvanos! But, I had a lot of fun nonetheless! 
  • This was a delightful read!!
    Art is by the wonderful Gurashi!
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Chundae said:
    I feel so silly for not logging the whole machine investigation after being called over by Silvanos! But, I had a lot of fun nonetheless! 
    Logs exist of what the rest of us got to see, at least!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • My log exists but I haven't had the gumption to clean it yet. :>
  • edited August 2020
    Here we go! I did not cut much out except titles. This is just the first of several, and it picks up pretty much right where Eritheyl's log leaves off. XD

https://pastebin.com/CcWQuizv