Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• edited August 2020

Though, I can't help but think you're just going to cut peoples' heads off when you put your swords on their shoulders.
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.

• Parhelion said:

Very big images.

Sorry, this was from my phone at work :(
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • Saran said:
    Crafted from deer leather, this pair of fingerless gloves has been tailored to provide a snug fit that can be further adjusted with a simple buckle and strap. Knotwork traces the back of the gloves, forming an abstract image of a tree. Barely discernible wisps of mist trail off the knotwork with the slightest motion. Their story is told in the signs of weathering that cover the gloves: the faded colours, the scar-like cracks and scratches, the lack of lustre to their buckles. Despite this, they are firmly intact, their age simply marked upon them.

Raising your hands in supplication, you feel a slight chill from a pair of weathered deerskin gloves as Ancestral spirits fade into view. As one the dead raise their bows to the sky and release their arrows.
    Arrows wreathed in bursts of steam and beams of holy light rain down upon a large wood weevil.
    You have scored a CRITICAL hit!
    You focus on your wasted efforts, resolving to shift the damage forward.
    A large wood weevil has been shot down by a pair of weathered deerskin gloves.
    You have slain a large wood weevil.

😸 Thanks @Coraline @Tyrus and whoever actioned the request
    So. Badass.

Nice!

• Orti said:
    Saran said:
    Crafted from deer leather, this pair of fingerless gloves has been tailored to provide a snug fit that can be further adjusted with a simple buckle and strap. Knotwork traces the back of the gloves, forming an abstract image of a tree. Barely discernible wisps of mist trail off the knotwork with the slightest motion. Their story is told in the signs of weathering that cover the gloves: the faded colours, the scar-like cracks and scratches, the lack of lustre to their buckles. Despite this, they are firmly intact, their age simply marked upon them.

Raising your hands in supplication, you feel a slight chill from a pair of weathered deerskin gloves as Ancestral spirits fade into view. As one the dead raise their bows to the sky and release their arrows.
    Arrows wreathed in bursts of steam and beams of holy light rain down upon a large wood weevil.
    You have scored a CRITICAL hit!
    You focus on your wasted efforts, resolving to shift the damage forward.
    A large wood weevil has been shot down by a pair of weathered deerskin gloves.
    You have slain a large wood weevil.

😸 Thanks @Coraline @Tyrus and whoever actioned the request
    So. Badass.

Nice!
    one of the alternatives I was working on was basically...

• That is so much more badass than the crossbow I wrote up for mine

• Parhelion said:
    That is so much more badass than the crossbow I wrote up for mine
    Could go full anime with like...

though this came up in the search too

• Kalaneya said:
    oh my flippin heck

I totally forgot I that you can listen to your order item.

Viravain don't kill me pls

If it's any consolation, it only gives you messages if your deity makes it do so.

• edited September 2020
    Oooh, that's neat.
    wiat Order item?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Parhelion said:
    Kalaneya said:
    oh my flippin heck

I totally forgot I that you can listen to your order item.

Viravain don't kill me pls

If it's any consolation, it only gives you messages if your deity makes it do so.

Oh, there was a message alright.