Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• You can also teach your penguin to fly. It will not grow wings.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • edited October 2020

Woops, wrong post.
  • Thank you, random nameless admin who went through and categorized some of my bugs, they now have a higher chance of being fixed in the future!

(I'm hoping the one that got labeled as 'medium' is soon, haha)
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "Do you pay attention when you talk, dearest?"

• More  <3 for @Lantra. Every time I get involved with something or have an interaction with you I am just blown away, a little weepy, and begging for more. Also, I feel like I make a big fool of myself but honestly, I'm so impressed by the depth and care and all the little nuance and breadcrumbs and ok, I'll stop before I just gush like a teenage girl over her crush. Really something to look forward to. Thank you so much!
  • Eritheyl said:

Weve Decided to Ascend  Decided Meme on MEME
    I was jealous, I only got to 545% once... but it wasn't during a double XP. Now I have to remember what else I used...

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• What's Fate kiised?
  • Fate kissed is the golden kissable lips bonus.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Raves for the Anniversary Hunt, thank you! I love treasure hunts and those were great clues. Some nice mean ones to trip us up but not too many. I liked the scattered drunken ramblings as a theme :D
  • Rave to @Orael for investigating and quickly fixing a problem
  • edited October 2020
    Rave for @Terentia and this little mini event. We're all looking forward to seeing how it develops!
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • Thank you for the lively fight to the end in the first Vestian timequake. Well fought.
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• QuixoteQuixote Manchester, UK
    Xiran said:
    Thank you for the lively fight to the end in the first Vestian timequake. Well fought.
    Indeed! More like this please, guys.
  • whoever came up with the cow butcher harness, you made my day:

• Arix said:
    whoever came up with the cow butcher harness, you made my day:

You are welcome....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim: