Tweets VIII: Knocks Me Off My Tweet

Comments

• Jolanthe said:
    I used to do that kind of stuff, but then when I made Jolanthe I decided just to go dumb party girl with built in mardi gras colouring. That... kind of got derailed. Maybe a little bit. But I've still mostly evaded responsibility and authority, haha!
    I'd just like do a callback to earlier in this thread. Also <3 Jo.
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• Excuse me, @Terentia but could you try to be a little less -amazing- for a while? 

Honestly if you haven't had a chance to interact IG with T, do highly recommend it. 
  • Yinuish said:
    Excuse me, @Terentia but could you try to be a little less -amazing- for a while? 

Honestly if you haven't had a chance to interact IG with T, do highly recommend it. 
    Right?! She is just the nicest goddess.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • edited October 2020
    But she cut my cute face with her TF. ;_;
    (guess that's what I get for sneaking into a coronation uninvited)
  • A little imperfection just makes it cuter! 
  • Can you make a dweller go to a person and wait for an object to be given to them like a tracking dog?
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Lawrence said:
    Can you make a dweller go to a person and wait for an object to be given to them like a tracking dog?

Not sure about a dweller, but it's an option for beasts I believe and it's called 'retriever' in help pets?
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Lawrence said:
    Can you make a dweller go to a person and wait for an object to be given to them like a tracking dog?
    Yeah, my dweller has retriever. Afaik it's 100 credits.
  • Changed up how certain defenses were being upkept right before taking on a group of 14 kephera... ended up putting me permanently off-balance.

So in more ways than one, I was killed by bugs.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Why is it people go out of their way to be assholes? 

I'm tired of it. People are always pulling some bullshit. I can't play a single day without people going out of their way to screw with me. I'm always targetted first, and I'm getting tired of it. Peace.

Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • WHo?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited October 2020
    I don't know what is going on with designs lately, are there not enough mortal reviewers? Have  the Charites disappeared? Everything has slowed to a grinding halt and I am curious why. I like designing but the way things are now I feel like several people are never going to see their stuff go through and the thought that my designs will never see the light of day honestly makes me disinclined to log in or spend money. Why should I save for that cartel or extra tradeskill now?
  • edited October 2020
    Dude that’s a little hyperbolic. Twitter said they (the volunteer admin) are getting a lot of emails to respond to and they’re also managing seasonal events in-game. Designs aren’t in permanent purgatory.
  • I've got a platter of barbecued ribs that's been in for about a month now. Nothing odd about it that I know of. Some of my other designs are challenging or controversial, sure, but a platter of ribs?
  • The volunteer admin having events and lots of emails to respond to shouldn't affect the approval process which is done by player reviewers.  The admin team only review things that are flagged for divine review (which you can check while a design is pending to see if it was flagged for admin review btw).

I've noticed the massive delay as well, with over a month for one design, and the other is on 5 or 6 weeks, long enough that I've lost track of how long its been.
  • A couple just came in. Thank you to the folks who do these reviews!
  • I really love the vinestalkers, but I noticed that they have no inherent beastmastery abilities at all. Isn't that pretty unusual for Czigany Wayfaire beasts?

• Maligorn said:
    I really love the vinestalkers, but I noticed that they have no inherent beastmastery abilities at all. Isn't that pretty unusual for Czigany Wayfaire beasts?
    Vinestalkers have chameleon, spit poison and climb as inherents. Mine did anyway!
  • They have chameleon, spit poison, and climb as inherents. @Maligorn
  • I figured out the problem. Thanks y'all

• edited November 2020
    Still waiting on two designs, only one of which is even a little iffy
  • I really wish the thing one of my designs got rejected for had been caught when it was rejected a previous time 
  • Rest in piece, @Zoraida , whoever you were. I'm glad to have known you.
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.