Announce Post #3102: Season of Giving

Tis the Solstice Season!

For the month of December, Ironbeard and the Gnodfather are once again competing for solstice domination! To participate, purchase solstice stockings directly from the website, which can then be hung in manses and commune/city rooms, max of 1 per room.

Syntax: HANG <stocking> FOR <ME|person> [ANONYMOUS].
Syntax: STOCKINGS (to help track your stockings)

At midnight, the person it was hung for can UNWRAP <stocking> and get their reward of 3 genie curios, 2 Czigany coins, and either a present from Ironbeard or a racetrack ticket from the Gnodfather. For every 5 stockings that you hang, you will receive either a gold stocking that will open on December 25th or a platinum stocking that will open on New Year's Day. These extra special gold and platinum stockings will contain either peppermint from Ironbeard or coal from the Gnodfather. Peppermint and coal can be combined to create special solstice artifacts! There will not be any new solstice artifacts this year, giving everyone a chance to catch up on all the old ones.

But because it is the season of giving, each gold and platinum stocking will also include a single golden present this year. These golden presents, when opened, will give you a greater chance of receiving a better present without resetting your present counter. Additionally, 10 other players in your room will also receive a normal present to open at the same time! Spread the joy and cheer to everyone this year!

Lastly, throughout December, We will be having each of our daily bonus features occurring. They are as follows:

Klangratch's Mighty Mondays
- bonus to damage against mobs.
Double XP Tuesdays
- Earn twice the XP on Tuesdays (doesn't include Endzones essence gain)
Shanth's Harmonious Wednesdays
- bonus influence damage against mobs
Tzaraziko's Unexpected Thursdays
- Additional 25% critical hit chance for everyone!

We hope you enjoy it!

Comments

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    edited December 2020
    These stockings vanish after use. Should be mentioned somewhere, so that people don't think these are the permanent stockings.
  • Selenity said:
    These stockings vanish after use. Should be mentioned somewhere, so that people don't think these are the permanent stockings.
    On the website, all of the stocking packages have descriptions that explain everything that comes within the packages - which makes it clear that they are 2015+ era stockings, not the ones that were released as a one-time thing in a login promotion prior to that. I understand it's confusing if you were present for those login promo stockings and then haven't seen the modern ones, but it should already be clear upon buying.
    Art by the wonderful Gurashi.
  • I loved that promo