Correspondence & Communion

edited March 2021 in Event Scrolls
My very first log! I was fortunate enough to have an excellent series of interactions with the first character I reached out to, so I figured I'd share it for folks that might be interested C:

For context, Rhalkyr went off to the World Stage and watched some plays, one of which happened to be Love Song of Ser Arrowdale - And he was very impressed! So much so that he thought to write a letter expressing his appreciation, and sent a gift, to @Elexia  , one of the two who played in the production. She very kindly responded, and they have a little correspondence going on.

Correspondence

Elexia strikes up a conversation via tells, which evolves into a not-quite-debate about the values of their respective communes, and a discussion about @Maylea . Meanwhile, Rhalkyr visits the Fulcruxes of @Nocht and @Viravain in order to pray for guidance and express his concerns about Glomdoring. 

Communion

Enjoy!
"I see facets of you suited towards Myself, yes. But also facets suited for dearest Viravain, and even Manteekan and Shikari."
 -Nocht

Comments

• I love the letters the two of you send so much, it feels like so much thought was put into every word! Also, your descriptions of Rhalkyr's movements have me jealous with the amount of detail, oh my goodness. Keep us posted, this looks like it'll be amazing to read!
    Cheliyi squints. Hesitantly, she asks, "Does He need pants?"
  • Hot diggity yeah these are wonderful to read! Everything you write is so expressive - thank you for sharing! 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Oh, you're both so kind! Thank you so much for being so sweet C: I've greatly enjoyed the logs you've both posted, so it's especially nice to have the two of you say so! 

I may or may not have my eye set on wrangling RP from you two, so I'm glad you don't mind my writing, haha. 
    "I see facets of you suited towards Myself, yes. But also facets suited for dearest Viravain, and even Manteekan and Shikari."
     -Nocht
  • Rhalkyr said:
     Meanwhile, Rhalkyr visits the Fulcruxes of @Nocht and @Viravain in order to pray for guidance and express his concerns about Glomdoring. 

There are no concerns in Glomdoring.

• Rhalkyr said:
    Oh, you're both so kind! Thank you so much for being so sweet C: I've greatly enjoyed the logs you've both posted, so it's especially nice to have the two of you say so! 

I may or may not have my eye set on wrangling RP from you two, so I'm glad you don't mind my writing, haha. 
    Gurashi ain't afraid of nobody so feel free to say hi whenever you see thems out and about! Your writing is adored. 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• I have wholeheartedly enjoyed these interactions! To echo the others, you have a positively fantastic voice and I am so glad to see you in Lusternia! It was an absolute treat to have such a letter come out of nowhere, and I'm looking forward to seeing how Rhalkyr develops in time!