So, I've seen more than one person putting up logs of their character's arcs (looking at Illyria, Cheliyi, and Rhalkyr specifically, quite possibly Gurashi and others, I am very forgetful! I'd 100% recommend going to check out their logs also, as Esei tends to be a key character.) So, I decided to do the same, but spanning from my first ever logs to ones I've collected now. Some of them may be double-posted somewhere else on the forums, but I thought it might be more prudent to collect them all in one post. I will also be excluding org, order, and guild secrets for... obvious reasons! I also do not appear to have logged a lot, though trust me my three brain cells are working at full capacity to remember everything.
Please note some of these earliest logs took place before non-binary genders were implemented! Others have been recently edited to be more legible and many have been renamed. They are (mostly) in chronological order.Under the Willow
- a novice (and laughingly naive, looking back) Esei and @Lief
meet for the first time after Shashi's death.Doubting the Glomdoring
- shortly after the above meeting, Esei talks to @Gurashi
and try to define the difference between mercy and patience.Everything Will Be Okay
- sometime after joining @Nocht
's order, Esei heads to His fulcrux after a nudge in the Aetherplex. It's a very spooky encounter. (Takes place after Esei's Rite of Awakening
)Shower of Blackthorns
- a few RL days after that
encounter, Esei returns to Nocht's fulcrux (which is becoming a pattern...).Potential
- Gurashi and Esei talk again - this time about potential."A shame you will not save them."
- Esei spooks @Elexia
(with Nocht's approval, even!)Rituals and Mysraisms
- Esei speaks to Tonatiuh about ritualism in Gaudiguch and the Glomdoring and ends up with @Mysrai
, the Shofet of Abyssal Scales, in their manse instead.A Secret
- Esei accidentally helps convert a Celestian to the Glomdoring, with Nocht. There are decapitated heads involved. (Still buying heads.)silver and sable
- Esei speaks to Elexia again, about their manse, and what they care for."You, however, have exceeded them."
questions Esei's doubts and self-loathing as they process her offer.to be full of doubt
- Esei worries about disappointing dad
Nocht and being unworthy. His resulting pep talk is... predictably Wyrden.can still surprise...
- Esei still doubts, but they're trying anyway. They also slurped some of His godrealm water because of course they did.Missing
- Esei alarms poor @Nepenthe
and gets a Talking To from Nocht later.Esei and Ethna's Wedding
- Esei and @Ethna
finally got hitched! Too many of you guys to tag but I love every single one of you. Special kudos to @Viravain
and Whoever may have been piloting Akuuko and Filib.roadblocks
- Esei returns with a greater sense of self-confidence than ever before (thanks to OOC efforts, go me!) and speaks to Nocht about Rhalkyr, their tasks for Him, and some worries said in His fulcrux.Seren Child
- Esei receives a letter from @Illyria
. They are intrigued.Immoveable Object, meet Unmoveable Force
- Esei helps Rhalkyr with his doubts. He really thinks he can out-stubborn them.Heart's Home
- Esei guides young Illyria on her path in the Glomdoring and the Order.Reassurance
- Esei helps Illyria with her doubts, too, as she moves through the Order."What really matters?"
- Esei returns to Nocht's fulcrux, to think, and ruminate on events they have seen and missed, and on people to bully. Poor @Cheliyi
will receive the blunt of it. (Much love for tolerating me.)"...the nicely Songs?"
- Esei becomes sileni, gets teased by @Tikki
, and then is drowned in flowers by @Lawrence
who really IS naughty. They talk to Gurashi about it, after.Fears
- Esei contemplates Mother Night's liturgy against fear and what it really means. Filib interrupts, and they end up having an excellent, if mildly worrying, chat.
Whoof, and that's a big post! Will be keeping you all updated as Esei charges full speed ahead back into Lusternia. I know I've missed a LOT between joining and now, but hopefully with daily logs and saving each one, I will be better at it. Hope to see you all in the future.