Disappointment and Willow Trees

Lots of RP today!

Domoths and Disappointment - Avaris disapproves of Caleb's favour from @v@Viravain , and things get a little tense between them, because they have differing opinions on what @Lantra would think of the whole situation!

Beneath the Willow Tree - Avaris is enjoying the serenity of the pond by the willow tree, when a @Gurashi suddenly appears! They chat about the Wyrd, love, their Divine, and @Cheliyi , who also graces them with a visit!

Comments

• I'm grateful when people attempt to roleplay during 'combat' events like Domoths and Timequakes. Really good way to get members of an alliance in one room and talking! Avaris's reaction to seeing Caleb's favor had me worried! Hehe! 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• A followup!

Word is apparently getting around that Avaris is not the biggest supported of the Glom-Celest alliance, and Qoivhae asks him about it. Avaris responds with blunt words, and is left disappointed, yet again.

• A little prior to the talk with Qoivhae, Avaris prayed to Lantra for guidance. She heard, and was kind enough to send him a response, via a really gorgeous lotus blossom origami made from water and starlight! By far the coolest way I've seen a message be delivered, I'm amazed!

From Her Lips - It's short, but! For posterity, and to show how lovely the origami is!