One Step at a Time: Reconciliations

edited April 2021 in Event Scrolls
Gurashi was enjoying the lovely weather of the Toronada Tidal flats when their (ex)cousinling, @Esei, reached out to tell them about the goings-on in the Glomdoring, which turned into a lovely heart-to-heart on the beach... And then @Olethea teleported in! She and Gurashi were very dearly friends before they were enemied/ousted. She had PARTICULAR reason to be upset at Gurashi. So to honor her last words spoken to them (something along the lines of leaving her alone, giving her space), Gurashi tried...a little too aggressively to get away! It turned into an emotional encounter! Filled with big feelies and thinks! (I even made a short comic because inspiration)

"I'm so tired of being angry at you."

Thank you for reading <3 Take care!

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

Comments

• It's me...!

pronouns: they/them
  • AlarinAlarin Wailuku, Maui, Hawai'i
    ....Bizi is like the silent version of Thaldorn, I swear to God. The log had me laughing at the Bizirik parts.

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.