Economy Changes Overview

2»

Comments

• AlarinAlarin Wailuku, Maui, Hawai'i
    Dys said:
    Muh floor gold! :'(

Though it does mean I'll lose the pang of disappointment I get when astral insanity gold piles aren't real, because there'll almost never be gold on the floor any more.
    I actually had the same reaction with the gold drops being removed, lol.

Anyway...

Having alted a bit (>.>) over the last 14 years, I realized that most of the gold I'd made at lower levels were mainly from turn-ins. There were also bards/scholars/pilgrims, and hunting vermin, which I've noticed is rare to see anyone doing. Sure, it's boring at times, but is actually a pretty decent way to make some gold without risking death when first starting out in Lusternia.
    I won't lie, I was pretty heated when I originally saw the gold drop change in the proposal. But, in the grand scheme of things, it's actually not all that bad (though hunting Gutter and not making anything gold-wise is gonna suck).

I'm actually looking forward to seeing a lot of the proposed changes be put into effect! <3

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.

• Hey, Alarin, this means no more zombie gold drops >.> <3
  • Freja said:
    Hey, Alarin, this means no more zombie gold drops >.> <3
    Shhh.
  • I believe that the gold drop removal is not actually happening any more, as it was pointed out that gold drops help newbies far more than established players.
  • AlarinAlarin Wailuku, Maui, Hawai'i
    Freja said:
    Hey, Alarin, this means no more zombie gold drops >.> <3
    Oh I know. Good luck getting to everything else before I do with that gone. :P <3

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.

• please make proficiency increase over time WITHOUT having to pay credits or lessons. Because anything that throws up a paywall/massive time sink would impact the quality of life for players.