The respite of Tore Niskanen

Following the event yesterday, Tore needed to be healed. Maylea asked Serenwilde to call on Seralem to help heal her with a quickly thrown together ritual. 
After some speedy brainstorming this happened

https://ada-young.com/pastebin/5Ubylxfy

Comments

• Saran, your brain.
    And you cleaned logs so fast. Thank you!

"Little ones, I can see the hues of your dedication here." Maylea, Bloom of Serenity smiles, standing and joining your circle. "Are you ready then to call upon this power that it seems... you have always had? Seralem?"

---

Excerpt from a letter Xiran sent afters, to rave about the experience:

We called upon Shelter to Awaken, and Shelter responded. For our patient, for each of us in coven as Lady Maylea channeled Her power and light through us. Life is connection. And we were all welcomed home.
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• Xiran said:

Saran, your brain.
    And you cleaned logs so fast. Thank you!

"Little ones, I can see the hues of your dedication here." Maylea, Bloom of Serenity smiles, standing and joining your circle. "Are you ready then to call upon this power that it seems... you have always had? Seralem?"

---

Excerpt from a letter Xiran sent afters, to rave about the experience:

We called upon Shelter to Awaken, and Shelter responded. For our patient, for each of us in coven as Lady Maylea channeled Her power and light through us. Life is connection. And we were all welcomed home.
    haha, thanks.

Regex is pretty handy for killing channels >_> and as I said, I've got my lore repo app which really helps with quickly grabbing the references.