The Awakening of the Great Spirit of the Sea

edited July 2021 in Event Scrolls
BEHOLD! A loggy from Gurashi's perspective during yesterday's awakening of the Great Spirit of the Sea's event!!
It started with them being vigilant in New Celest's harbor alongside some of their friends and trying to 'convince' the seaweed to leave politely, as one does.
What a wild time it was! Thank you to everyone who came to help (and hinder - I love the surprise nereid players! stinky traitors!)
(had to post loggies to Rentry.co instead of Pastebin because of content flags. two logs, because Rentry has a max word limit, woe)

The Awakening of the Great Spirit of the Sea 
Part One   Part Two 

Li-varili rises swiftly from Her coral throne and steps lightly towards the edge of the platform, the rising winds pulling Her unruly hair in all directions. The she'nasim nereids raise their voices in song, gazing with adoration towards Li-varili, while the undersea monstrosities swim about to ward off danger. Tangles of ethereal energy exude from the members of the Bloodtide Coven and from the nereids and sea creature about Her as all nearby lifeforce is pulled forth to sustain the straining Goddess, who stands at the centre of a whirlpool of swirling reality.

Amidst the torrent, Li-varili, Lady of the Lagoons says, "Slow and steady! Slow and steady!"

Her voice carrying like a whisper upon the salty breeze, laden with malice, Li-varili, Lady of the Lagoons says, "None of Them believed in Me. Underestimate Me at Your own peril, fools!"

Your melodic voice sings into Xiran Stormcrow, Scribe of the Woodbine's mind, "I do not know what to do - does anyone in the Forest have ideas??"

You see Li-varili, Lady of the Lagoons shout, "Come forth! Come forth to Me, Great Spirit of the Sea!"

You glance askance.

The soft voice of Xiran tickles your ear, "The forest is silent."

The soft voice of Xiran tickles your ear, "If this were to go well, certainly it would be a blessing for Nature."

Li-varili holds the Eye of Dynara aloft, its white light blinding, and crimson lightning in the other hand arcing and dancing like reaching fingers towards the leaping waves. She lowers both towards the turbulent waters as the she'nasim nereids chant over and over again, "Basla'oren shesha zyai!"

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

Comments

• Oh. I checked my logs. I never was invited to the Bloodtide Coven with the "You reach out and take" line

Xiran was only in Moon Coven with Sondagya.
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• Posting here with permission. Sea Spirit Ambients everyone collected!

In an open Google Doc
    and mirrored on Ada-Young (try Firefox if Google doesn't load)
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST