Portrait Gallery: show off character or lusternia related fanart you've commissioned or created!

18910111214»

Comments

• Been a little while since I posted things, and my ongoing desire to get way too much character art. Here's a few more things you probably already saw since I blasted them everywhere  ! :) XoXo

Dese are all from: https://www.twitch.tv/zinthings
  • The answer is tape, or glue, or possibly some sort of glamrock magic. Anyways... This was a gift from @hiresh done by Zinthings. I'm still weeping. HBD to me.

• edited March 2023
    My first ever commission from someone else! I got a beautiful sketch page from the talented gaybravado on Twitter/Tumblr/everywhere <3 They drew Gurashi and Calioliahali so beautifully, I could cry! And this is just the pastel online version, I have an even more beautiful version I can't stop looking at even more!! So lively! So cute! My favorite changelings!!

You can see their Twitter post here

(i also had to shrink this by like half for the forum LOL otherwise it'd take up the whole dang screen)
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• The first is my own doodle to hammer out Anavander's design. The second is a commission I got from Matt !

• Ok hear me out... Floating crystals... Not so far fetched.. A bit of an impulsive Easter purchase. Again by the magnifique Zinthings