Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Nope that was pretty much everyone.

7 deaths all straight up together too.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I did not disconnect, but I did lag a lot.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Not just you!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I can't even get back into the game now. Halpineedmyfixletmeinnnn

• DC's all over, game is broken'd'd'd a bit
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I did not dc and have no clue if I lagged, because /work
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Is the disconnect issue still ongoing?
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • edited February 2014

Ieptix said:
    Is the disconnect issue still ongoing?
    hearing a few people still having problems but I know my connection is good now.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

Starting to wish there was a workaround that allows beasts/ents to be perma killable in arenas. Makes certain fights unrealistic when you can't actually execute the right tactics against people.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited February 2014
    Especially ents, since supposedly this is a balancing factor against them or something! Beasts are pretty dern tanky for it to make a big difference though.
  • Yeah, ents who are killed in the arena should be killed permanently and reset on leaving the arena.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited February 2014

Said no one who actually plays with ents.

edit: Arenas are the only place people can't cheeseball kill your ents and cripple your offense. Stop opposing changes to make things like fae actually survive more than a newbie punch and you can have your perma killed arena ents or whatever.

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    To be fair they did become uncrittable so it's not like they didn't get improved. I'm fine with it.

Well I don't know about yours but fae still died to a sneeze when I went inactive.  :(

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Mag only has room for 1 Shatner, go away. -.- (unrelated to anything above)
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess

Celina said:

Well I don't know about yours but fae still died to a sneeze when I went inactive.  :(

2 staffs to kill a pixie last time I checked. Been a while since I tried killing fae, but that's what I remember. Crystalplex still worse than any other guardian/wiccan guild.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I don't know why you wouldn't kill the ents.

Why give them the ability to cheeseball you when it's just as easy to disrupt almost every other class in the game?

Not only that, some classes require the timing of their ents to successfully pull off their move, one attack can disrupt their entire plan.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    It's more in arena that you can't kill them.

Or well, they die as much as you get a "you have slain" message but they're instantly resurrected and back there.

They actually sit at 1 health and start shielding every other attack. Or they used to.
  • ok I am NOT going to argue about this on the forums, but all this spite and power-grabbing is totally ruining my enjoyment. It's obvious what's going on and I don't think its intended to help ANYONE other than the two people instigating it, and pretenses to the contrary are really tiresome. Someone recommend me a fun guild/city to alt in for a while? 
  • come2glomdoring
    come2glomdoring

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Reyl said:
    ok I am NOT going to argue about this on the forums, but all this spite and power-grabbing is totally ruining my enjoyment. It's obvious what's going on and I don't think its intended to help ANYONE other than the two people instigating it, and pretenses to the contrary are really tiresome. Someone recommend me a fun guild/city to alt in for a while? 
    Have you tried communes yet? SG, HS, and pretty much all of the Glom guilds are a blast.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    edited February 2014
    The SG are a blast and pretty chill as a guild, join us! We could use more folks ;)

Edit: Everybody goes glom, be different!

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • edited February 2014
    Half my friends are Glom now, I want to secretly bask in their presence in alt form. Now to pick a race. And a guild. And a backstory. And a description.........

EDIT: The hardest thing about RP is not knowing enough about an org to work out how to fit into it, or what kind of things make sense vs what is cheese....
  • So I went shopping for something today, and 12 of Celest's city shops are completely closed down. What's that about?
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Reyl said:
    Half my friends are Glom now, I want to secretly bask in their presence in alt form. Now to pick a race. And a guild. And a backstory. And a description.........

EDIT: The hardest thing about RP is not knowing enough about an org to work out how to fit into it, or what kind of things make sense vs what is cheese....
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is decide one thing for your character and go from there. For example, let's say you want to have an uber Astrologer. What guilds have astrology? Pick one of those. Which race may be extremely symbolic for being an astrologer, for better or for worse? Pick that too. What might have caused them to become an astrologer, considering their race? What about their family? Did their family approve?

Et cetera.
  • edited February 2014
    Talan said:
    So I went shopping for something today, and 12 of Celest's city shops are completely closed down. What's that about?
    Honestly, I'd like something which pushes the reset button on org conflict in Lusternia in some way, @Daevos made quite an interesting post on the Facebook group about the current game design being based around a capture-the-flag system which I thought nailed a lot of the major issues with Lusternian combat. 

Currently the alliances are too static, Celest's combat playerbase is minimal to say the least - as is Serenwilde's, which leaves Hallifax hanging by itself. It was great to see Halli take the domoth a moment ago but between absolves from our side of the alliance and the general trend of Magnagora/Gaudiguch working together it's going to be tough for them to keep it without fantastic timing.

We could do with something that shifts the political system to a 2v2v2 arrangement but realistically I don't think it's going to happen. A new form of conflict which is tailored to individual orgs would be fantastic, particularly if it punished those who tried to work together. That may also lead to a slightly more dynamic system for the current alliances in the more traditional combat arenas of villages/domoths/wild nodes. I have no idea what to suggest, but frankly fighting in a system where we win 80% of the time because we have the numbers and the Northern Alliance don't is boring for us and must be annoying as hell for you guys.

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals

Zouviqil said:
    Reyl said:

Sometimes the best thing you can do is decide one thing for your character and go from there. For example, let's say you want to have an uber Astrologer. What guilds have astrology? Pick one of those. Which race may be extremely symbolic for being an astrologer, for better or for worse? Pick that too. What might have caused them to become an astrologer, considering their race? What about their family? Did their family approve?

Et cetera.
    Yeah, not every character has to be a zealot. You can start with some other, much simpler aim/goal and grow towards cultural embrace via your character as you both learn more.

This discussion has been closed.