Funny/Cute Pictures

Comments

The White family is back in business.
    Stangmar - Retired

• Al'ar!
  • I saw a season. I plan to watch the rest. Okay. I'll stop using the off-topic. I'll use disagree instead. That headline and the photo are neither funny nor cute.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Maligorn said:
    Who made Iasmos the fun police. I did not vote for him.

Aw.  Cute puppy!
    YOU CALL THAT A CUTE PUPPY? HERE'S A CUTE PUPPY
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I don't think that's a terrestrial creature.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Iasmos said:
    I saw a season. I plan to watch the rest. Okay. I'll stop using the off-topic. I'll use disagree instead. That headline and the photo are neither funny nor cute.
    That's a you problem, not a thread problem. Quit flagging everyone. You're not a mod, quit trying to pretend you still are one. 
  • As a guy who does taxes for a living, this one had me in stitches:

Stangmar - Retired

You're too late.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited August 2014
    Cross thread referencing GD for this.

Everiine said:
    I keep telling her to get rid of Norton. I have hated Norton.. since day one in college

Poor Ed.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• No, get rid of him.  Bastard murdered Donald Sutherland in cold blood.
    Stangmar - Retired

Stangmar - Retired

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Stangmar said:
    I feel that I must ask- which of the characters portrayed here is the chicken?
    Stangmar - Retired

boop!
    "Help :("
    Stangmar - Retired

Stangmar - Retired

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    The above is why I like to think I play games like Lusternia.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited August 2014
    More the fact that most of us can close the game and go off to do awesome things.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Karlach said:
    More the fact that most of us can close the game and go off to do awesome things.
    For me, I'd say it's because most of the awesome things I could be doing when not playing are very much the same things I could be doing when playing. I.E., writing fantasy or practicing coding.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • edited August 2014
    Judging you

P.S.
    Holy hell that bunny is chubby.
  • edited August 2014
    Oh, Reddit, how I love you. There's still nothing more funny that someone getting hit in the balls.