Orgbix loss/regain?

MoiMoi
edited January 2013 in Q&A
If you do the Epic quest in an organization and then leave/get kicked out of that org, you loose the Orgbix artifact (ie. mantle, fingerblade, belt, mandala, etc.) that you get for doing the Epic. If you later rejoin that org, do you get the Orgbix back? If not, is there a way to get it back?

(Disclaimer: I am not planning to have Iytha leave Celest. I am pondering this about one of my alts. Do not get in a tizzy.)

Best Answers

Answers

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Yeah.  It works like this:
    If you complete the epic, you lose all of your lines and then get the new Epic Line along with the orgbix.

If you quit your org, you lose both the Epic Line and the orgbix.

This means that you have to get all five lines again and then follow through with the final three quests (the entire chain) in order to get it back.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Oddly enough, if you have some of the five lines but quit the org, you don't lose the lines. You only (maybe) seem to lose them if you had the orgbix when you left.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited January 2013
    Shaddus said:
    Oddly enough, if you have some of the five lines but quit the org, you don't lose the lines. You only (maybe) seem to lose them if you had the orgbix when you left.
    I bugged that and they said it is as intended.  If you've done all 5 lines but didn't finish the orgbix, you keep the lines and (theoretically) can finish the orgbix if you return.

Doubt that anyone's actually tested it though!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Pesukaru still has the first line, that's the only way I knew this.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    You keep some lines, just not the first 5 and the epic line. I still have a couple from doing the Magnagora epic for example.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I remember someone saying that the Admin did not like people redoing the Epic? Or was that just "Don't do the epic, quit the city, rejoin and redo the Epic just for the nexus power?"