Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• edited December 2014
    "Turns out mushrooms and stuff was just from another soulless... Soulless got pwnt after it tried to go hentai on Drocilla, nature seal got weakened, and everyone present go truefavoured. The end."

You're welcome.
  • You are:
    Truefavoured by Estarra for about 628 days.

My truefavour didn't go up.

Not that I'm complaining, my truefavour has been going on for nearly two years.
  • Collared my eagle. Felt some faint regret despite it being a really pretty eagle and being rather unique since everyone has dingbat beasties. Was however happily surprised by the fact that retraining kept what feeds I'd already given. Just needs more feeds now to finish up.

Next up, find either a suitable brooch or design one to put my life rune on. I have a guild and a order brooch already, so something representative of Glomdoring as a whole seems fitting. Suggestions welcome.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Lavinya said:
    2014/12/29 00:43:36 - Silvanus confirmed the Iron Blood House of Feyranti as welcome in the Grand Dominion of Magnagora.

Lavinya may have been amused by it in character, but me the player is actually happy to see this happen for the sake of the players! (If only they had the numbers to boot the black sheep, huh huh?)

I'm sure glad the Feyranti are back too.  Wow, my blood would have boiled were I in @Daevos' place.

n'Kylbar remains a Great House, has no plans to leave Magnagora, remains devoted to @Fain, and continues to rise wrt prestige/family-honour.  Pretty fly for part-time guy! =] I am happy.
    If only Delphas could find a wife.  Would the entire Basin tremble? With fear, or laughter?
    </RANT>
  • Milune said:

Everyone is off saving the day but I am at the nexus like

Cheer up, @Milune.  I'm sure you'll be above 80 before this stuff runs it's course.  These end-of-year/prelude-to-ascension events can go on for quite some time (last year's culminated with the Seals breaking, for example).  Heck! You might even be demigod by then.  So hang in there, and keep your chin up.

Btw, how're them guild tasks coming along? ::cracks whip:: >:)
    </RANT>
  • Wow.  I'm also happy that I managed to somehow bork the emote chords.  Meh, my point came through.
    #lifeisgood
    #votelusternia
    #voteCthulu2016forNOmoreyears
    </RANT>
  • Such drama.....do go on.... :3
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I had to leave in the middle of an amazing Serenguard RP. I'M SORRY EURYTUS AND TOKOTA! I love you :( . RL family obligations called.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    And then people wonder why I'm an ass. Love being nice to someone only to have them screw me over 15 minutes later. GG.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Elanorwen said:
    And then people wonder why I'm an ass. Love being nice to someone only to have them screw me over 15 minutes later. GG.
    Domothing is a competitive game, and you lost one round. Just take it back next time! All part of the game, and what makes it fun. ::::)
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Lavinya said:
    Don't worry, we all know Tremula is going to die in stage 3! ;)
    @Tremula But everyone dies during the third stage, so don't sweat it.  Keep calm and Domoth on.
    </RANT>
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal

Delphas said:
    Lavinya said:
    Don't worry, we all know Tremula is going to die in stage 3! ;)
    @Tremula But everyone dies during the third stage, so don't sweat it.  Keep calm and Domoth on.
    Didn't die from the domoth beasts!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Congratulations, @Marcella. You are now one of my favorite people.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Just missed the opportunity of getting a White Hart doll again...the only one I've ever wanted.

*cries*

The world is conspiring against me.

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Qistrel said:
    Just missed the opportunity of getting a White Hart doll again...the only one I've ever wanted.

*cries*

The world is conspiring against me.
    Maybe you should log back in.

#justsaying
  • Shaddus said:
    Demi get.

Oh, and for @Munsia:

Super like for this one

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• Those astral bashes were always amazing, but they're frustrating for me to join.

Tipua, the Dread Bull has an air of extreme strength.
    He weighs about 300 pounds.
    His feedbag is nearly empty! He is looking well-fed.
    He is loyal to Mad Mistress of Miasma, Svana Damascene, the Citrine Seer.
    Tipua, the Dread Bull is holding:
    Nothing.
    It has the following aliases: tipua, bull.

:(
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    You obviously need a second pet you don't tell Tipua about.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Unrelated to the lack of virgins in Gaudiguch and Shaddus's leet Lusternia phone skills...

... I have an idea for a bardic (maybe an IG book?) that would likely take months to write, and an idea for an in game book that would require me to pour over it and math for about a month.

Why can't I have the simple ideas? :(
  • Selenity said:
    Unrelated to the lack of virgins in Gaudiguch and Shaddus's leet Lusternia phone skills...

... I have an idea for a bardic (maybe an IG book?) that would likely take months to write, and an idea for an in game book that would require me to pour over it and math for about a month.

Why can't I have the simple ideas? :(
    Because Sel is the smart and creative sister?
  • Derping and buying the -wrong- artifact is the most horriblest thing. I get all excited and my fingers just go *FACEROLL* where my eyes really weren't in the right place.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • edited December 2014
    oops wrong thread!
This discussion has been closed.