Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Rheatsis said:

.... Because I have to asdgkling ask, because my OCD has finally prompted me into a terrible inexplicable ragefit about this.

WHY ARE AIR AND FIRE THE OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS OF WHERE THEIR CITIES ARE IN FAETHORN? Sweet merciful tapdancing baby Jesus Christ.

Because opposing orgs? It's the same deal for Water and Earth, you know.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Elanorwen said:

Rheatsis said:

.... Because I have to asdgkling ask, because my OCD has finally prompted me into a terrible inexplicable ragefit about this.

WHY ARE AIR AND FIRE THE OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS OF WHERE THEIR CITIES ARE IN FAETHORN? Sweet merciful tapdancing baby Jesus Christ.

Because opposing orgs? It's the same deal for Water and Earth, you know.
    I'm meaning, why does Fire sit where Hallifax would be geographically, and vice versa.

• Maeve secretly ordered the gateways moved for better Feng shui some time around the opening of the game.
  • Because Illuminati. Obviously.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Been wondering that FOR YEARS.

• I might be picturing it wrong in my head, too, but I think the generators, the artist studio's, and the Matrix sculptures in Hallifax are out of "alignment" also.

For instance, the Emerald Generator is in the northwest portion of the city. But in the Matrix, it's on the northeast side. And the Master Artist that creates the olivine mandala for the Emerald Generator is in the north side of the city.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Well that I would just chalk up to Elostian brand mindfuckery.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Catching up on library cataloguing, finished the Imperial Heir and I swear to god @Portius.
    (also you missed a 'not' in paragraph four')
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Just wait until you read all of the others. Mine are the worst in the set.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Inept.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Kaimanahi said:

Nooooo, fix me. :(

THIS IS THE PRICE YOU PAY FOR GREATNESS

I managed to keep Sidd account rolling until my cache reset or something

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Boy, I sure do miss @Kelly.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Daraius said:

Well that I would just chalk up to Elostian brand mindfuckery.

Ah Elostian, the fiend that created some of the most painful areas of the game. May he not rest in peace. /forumrp
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    edited February 2015
    Bwahahaha IN YO FACE @Synkarin

<3@Estarra
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    That random moment when your name is somehow on the weeks leaderboards.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Ssaliss said:

Oh. I thought he was referring to a game called "Fate" that had guilds in it.

See the post I"m quoting, showing a fate guide getting an achievement(Rainbows, I believe means you learned to reconfigure your color settings, or as the game say,s your colour setting).
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Yeah, I got that part. It's far from the first time guides have gotten achievements though, so I thought you were commenting on the guides name instead of the achievement. But it doesn't matter much in the end.
    Kaimanahi said:

<3@Estarra

Shows what I get for not a being a big ol' whiner

Can we combine Sidd and Synkarin @Estarra!

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Synkarin said:

Kaimanahi said:

<3@Estarra

Work smarter, not harder!

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    edited March 2015
    I wish I could nail down what causes this quest to bug out :( .

EDIT: But, admins are awesome :D .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Maligorn said:

Synkarin said:

Kaimanahi said:

<3@Estarra

Work smarter, not harder!
    Are you saying complaining and whining is 'working smarter'

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    edited March 2015
    EDIT: Nevermind. You know how I feel about that, Synkarin.

And look at all the forum points you were ganked out of!

:(

I finished my artisanal and fell asleep, completely forgetting the fact that February has 28 days. Woke up to a bright and sunny March 1st indifferent to my blunder. I weep.

#bringShikariback 

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Dislike Siam, dislike! :(
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    That's happened to me too many times to be funny! ::::(
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I love that feeling when you write something, and you read it and feel so badass that you just want to sit and rub your hands evilly and contemplate your next move and how it will effect people.

Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
    edited March 2015
    Those 12:01 am wildnodes man. Ugh, you guys played so dirty. The dirtiest. Straight up gorgogs mixed with finks dirty. Slivven doing it with the Fleshpot of Lovashi utterly sicknasty.

But I learned a valuable lesson, so have my grudging GG.

EDIT: Also, Ashfall was a horrible experience let's not have it again.

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Maligorn comes arcing into the room and lands with a loud thump.
    An ebon nightmare spots Maligorn's entrance from the west, snorting in derision.
    Maligorn springs a trap and is tossed violently out of the room towards the southeast.
    An ebon nightmare watches Maligorn's retreat to the southeast, stamping its hooves in frustration.

Path lined with smoldering ash. (Astrosphere of Sagittarius)
    Veils of faint twisting smoke and cold starlight are cast upon thin air, cast from the presence of a 
    shield shrine of Mysrai nearby. Throughout the location, small dancing flames flicker and spark. A 
    pile of smoldering ashes and charred books is here, occasionally leaking soot into the air. Dressed 
    in celestial silks, a gold and glass table stands here, waiting to be used. A bright white manticore 
    with a flowing, golden mane rests downy grey wings here, oddly possessing an aquatic tail of 
    shimmering ultramarine scales, tapering into a slender fin. There are 3 faeleaf stalks in 2 groups 
    here. A kafe bean lies on the ground here. There are 2 calamus roots in a group here. A bloody ear 
    lies here festering on the ground. A piece of black earwort is lying here on the ground. Maligorn 
    Shevat is here, in a pit. He wields an amethyst and onyx viola in his left hand and the Grey Wand of 
    the Incidental Heart in his right.
    You see exits leading southeast (open door) and northwest.

You raze Maligorn's aura of rebounding with a graceful, aerial white rapier.

With a heavy overhand stroke, you slam a sinister, serrated bone rapier down upon Maligorn, who 
    partially blocks the blow with an amethyst and onyx viola. You hack his forehead, which turns his 
    face into a bloody mask.
    The fiery brew within your belly can be contained no more, and you belch out a cone of scorching 
    flames at Maligorn.
    With your keen eye, you notice that mantakaya from a sinister, serrated bone rapier has poisoned 
    Maligorn.

You say, "Surprise."

-----------------------------------------------------------

I sure missed warrior. Glad nothing has changed.
    [PTSD intensifies]

This discussion has been closed.