Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    @Viravain, for logging in and interacting with people in the Order! YAY VIRAVAIN!

You were missed.
  • @Zouviqil and @Siam for the the RP.  Choices are hard. If only I could have all the choices so I wouldn't have to pick just one.
    Ayisdra said:
    @Zouviqil and @Siam for the the RP.  Choices are hard. If only I could have all the choices so I wouldn't have to pick just one.
    Similarly, @Ayisdra and @Siam! (And my trusty sidekick, @Kethaera, who made Zouvi want to kick her in the side at one point). It was fun RP. I hope the RP's helped you with choice making!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited April 2014
    Massive raves as well for the roleplay @Ayisdra, @Kethaera and @Zouviqil and for me getting to do this:

Siam inspects his well-manicured nails, taking in every word, deep in thought.

Man, putting that Siam hat/mode is refreshing. I noticed I've been putting it on a lot of times recently! Hmm!

Also!

GLOMDORING NEWS #2134
    Date: 4/25/2014 at 4:18
    To : Everyone
    Subj: The Festival of Thorns: Masquerade Ball

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Having active family to play with! It feels like forever it was just three of us, this is so nice!

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Lavinya said:
    Having active family to play with! It feels like forever it was just three of us, this is so nice!
    Then we get them all killed!

Muhahahahahahahahaha
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Silvanus said:
    Lavinya said:

Muhahahahahahahahaha
    Isn't that why we have kids?

• Zouviqil said:
    Ayisdra said:
    @Zouviqil and @Siam for the the RP.  Choices are hard. If only I could have all the choices so I wouldn't have to pick just one.
    Similarly, @Ayisdra and @Siam! (And my trusty sidekick, @Kethaera, who made Zouvi want to kick her in the side at one point). It was fun RP. I hope the RP's helped you with choice making!
    What?! Someone had to answer your question! Siam was still staring at his nails.

And to @Siam and @Zouviqil and too many other people today. I lose so much sleep over this game.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • oh god what divine interaction time to make some incredibly rude requests

Oh, uh. Huh. Three hours after I meant to go to bed? Hm.
  • Lavinya said:
    Judging from things that happened. It seems like @Silvanus would rather just be alone by himself. :P
  • Lavinya said:
    Silvanus said:
    Lavinya said:

Muhahahahahahahahaha
    A family that dies together, stays together.
  • Ellowyn said:
    Lavinya said:
    Silvanus said:
    Lavinya said:

Muhahahahahahahahaha
    A family that dies together, stays together.
    Do you want to build a snowmannnn?

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited April 2014

Do you want to crucify a meriannnnn?

Fixed
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Kalnid said:
    oh god what divine interaction time to make some incredibly rude requests

Oh, uh. Huh. Three hours after I meant to go to bed? Hm.
    Got my eye on you.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Ellowyn said:
    Lavinya said:
    Silvanus said:
    Lavinya said:

Muhahahahahahahahaha
    A family that slays together, stays together.

Fixed.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

edited April 2014
    Weeellll, we tried! Gogo influencers!

edit:

Lesson learned:

If at first you don't succeed...flail and flail and flaaaaaaaail again.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Yes, this incredibly stupid stage performance thing is finally done. It took way too long for something that should have been relatively simple to write and that I had already visualized in completion quite a while ago. It is far from the best thing I've written, and it is gimmicky and cliched and stupid. I apologize in advance to Pejat, Daraius, and everyone else who sees it. And Zvoltz, too.

But it is done, and I did it, and it is a very good feeling to be done. Whew!
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
    The Queen has her throne. And she sits upon it.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Siam said:
    I CALLED IT. TOTALLY CALLED IT!
    You give the worst directions ever.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Now I'm curious if it was planned or they took direction from the players after the matter.

Were there really that many Eph's sitting around though? :/
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Munsia said:
    Now I'm curious if it was planned or they took direction from the players after the matter.

Were there really that many Eph's sitting around though? :/
    It was definitely planned.  That scent has been hinted at -so many times- over the years, and they explicitly called it out again now.  That was Drocilla.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    We all sort of thought it was Crumkane for a long time. Sorry :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    FangirlSQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I love Drocilla. Having Her is amaaazing. Her entrance - epic. I am so conflicted right now, but yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

For curious onlookers -

She is a radiant immortal and is breathtaking to behold, radiating a painfully sublime and gentle beauty that inexplicably drains the vibrancy and colour from all else in the room. Her almond-shaped lavender eyes seem to shimmer with an eerie effulgence, deceptively captivating and seeming to draw the onlooker with their mystical allure. Her tawny skin is creamy and flawless; the visage of utter beauty, elegance and perfection. Her figure is poised in regal posture, owing to Her dominating presence that exudes raw confidence in Her every subtle movement. Her high cheek-bones are touched by the shade of a rose, extending down to a soft, yet firm jawline. Her lips, moist and scarlet red, are generously full; sweet and tempting. Her silken hair cascades down in rivers of molten gold down to the small of Her back, sensuously wrapping Her curvaceous body in their silken threads. She is enveloped by an entrancing scent that drifts in Her wake like a cloak of perfumed silk. She is wearing an extravagant golden choker, an august gown of liquid, pale gold ribbons and a pair of rings on Her forefinger and thumb, each bearing a dangerous golden talon that extends past Her knuckles.

Sketch please, @Lavinya. :(

#bringShikariback 

• KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Man, why does Celest always get trolled? Wasn't fake Hajamin enough?!

But, this was a pretty fun event, after we stopped feeling like we were totally duped and still didn't have a new God. Well played! And welcome to all of our new Gods!
    The base of this brooch has been crafted of the purest platinum and
    formed into an elaborate swooping ellipse. Tiny runes are etched into
    the edge, spelling out the symbols of the planets and signs of the
    skies. Centered on this ellipse is a large azure moonstone with small
    flecks of silver in the blue shimmering like stars in a nighttime sky.
    Tiny chips of diamond have been inset into the moonstone, glittering
    brightly as they shape the outline of the Dragon. On the back of the
    brooch is a small 'Y'.
    Engraved on it are the words:
    Basin of Life quiz night - Second
    It has 231 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs 1 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Postulant Faragan McCloud, Archdeacon Of Morning.

Fun quiz @Kagato!

#bringShikariback 

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    I made such a botch up of that... wouldn't give it up for the world though.  While I probably won't have access to the quiz chamber next time around, I hope to run another one in an RL month or three.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • @Crumkane for making me feel like I'm slowly starting to get this RP right with Alary. And totally justifying me giving myself a headache from clenching my jaw so tight I had to pry it open. Best.
    And yay for returning people I adore!
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
This discussion has been closed.