Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    It puts the lotion on the gauntlet or else you get the chafe again.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • The gauntlet auto lubes
  • But to get back on topic and to help me find out what exactly raves are....

raves for @Enadonella for an awesome talk earlier!
  • Honour #127: He is an honourary Sous Chef at Chez Magnifique.

The quest got fixed.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    That events post is adorable and made me smile.
  • Selenity said:
    That events post is adorable and made me smile.
    This.

Not sure if rave or not: All these mushrooms makes me think of 'badger badger badger mushroom mushroom' but with stinky rot.
  • Thank you to @Oneiroi for attending me last night as I derped around in the Spirit Plane. You (as in the collective you) are pretty amazing, and I'm really just in love. Though, I'm fairly sure @Selenity will be creating the next Morgfyre, via the spawn she wants.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    @Yomoigu - Thanks!

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    I'm loving this event so far. So much RP and riddles and puzzles and divine interaction and...

Sigh. This is awesome. I mean it sucks for the characters. But as a player, it's awesome.
  • Selenity said:
    I'm loving this event so far. So much RP and riddles and puzzles and divine interaction and...

Sigh. This is awesome. I mean it sucks for the characters. But as a player, it's awesome.
    Celest isn't getting any of that. We get... mushrooms. And no explanations as to what's going on, other than "Mushrooms bad. Dump essence into them to make them go away."
    Iytha said:
    Selenity said:

Celest isn't getting any of that. We get... mushrooms. And no explanations as to what's going on, other than "Mushrooms bad. Dump essence into them to make them go away."
    I don't know which Celestians you're talking with then. o_o Because a number of them seem to have an idea what's going on. The one who announced the essence-dumping-into shrooms was @Tridemon. The one who seems to know the most in Celest regarding what's going on is @Taevyn. And the Divine RP I've been seeing is from @Lisaera and @Darvellan.

I'm really sorry that you and whoever else hasn't been getting all the fun stuff I've been seeing. One of the prophesies we got was from a Celestian NPC, too.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I'm still just sitting here waiting for my Craken.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Neos said:
    Have you tried a fishing rod and some small fish?
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    The rowdy notes of a drinking song, faint at first, then rising to the undisputed intensity of a Dwarf On A Mission, herald the arrival of Ironbeard the Magnanimous who casts his beam of a smile about himself as he arrives.
    Bowing deeply, and a bit unstably, Ironbeard the Magnanimous pronounces his blessing, "A gift for Tremula. Oh yes!"
    Ironbeard the Magnanimous just gave you a glistening silver present!
    01:16:20.32|100%h|101%m|100%e|10p|100%en|84%w Bexk-

You blink.
    01:16:24.41|100%h|100%m|100%e|10p|100%en|85%w Bexk-
    (-50m)

Kurut Bloodthorn, Magus of Mountains says, "Unwrap it before I lose my mind."
    01:16:49.10|100%h|98%m|100%e|10p|100%en|85%w Bexk-

You are wielding:
       violin22207 : a violin of serrated bones and tendons in your left hand.
       wand66110 : a sanguine amaranth and gold wand in your right hand.
    You are holding:
    "present85020"                          a glistening silver present
    You are wearing:
    Number of matching objects: 1 (out of 140 total)
    01:16:49.34|100%h|98%m|100%e|10p|100%en|85%w Bexk-

Kurut urges you onwards.
    01:16:51.76|100%h|100%m|100%e|10p|100%en|85%w Bexk-
    (+75m)

You quickly unwrap a glistening silver present, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a plush doll of Chuchip, Guardian of the Wildes from within.
    You've unwrapped a STANDARD present! Type PRESENTS to see your Gift Counter.
    01:16:52.30|100%h|100%m|100%e|10p|100%en|85%w Bexk-
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Ayisdra said:
    Neos said:
    She doesn't eat fish :<
    Or does she? I'D ASK HER IF SHE WAS AROUND /cry
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Neos said:

Ayisdra said:

Neos said:

Sorry, I got tired of your fishy smell and quit playing Her.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Neos said:
    Ayisdra said:
    Neos said:
    She was part squid/octopus when she was in that form. She should should eat fish, thus my comment about trying to fish for her!
  • Belaeted raves: @Selenity for including me in her rp, and @Astrasia for keeping me company.
  • Saesh said:
    Oneroi is plural. They are a collective of divinities.   :-O
    Is the second 'o' silent and is it pronounced ˈȯr-nə-rē?
  • Ieptix said:
    I hear Yomoigu can do amazing things with that gauntlet.
    My Lord has the finest attachments ever fashioned.
  • Synkarin said:
    @Yomoigu - Thanks!
    Well deserved!
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Yay!

You quickly unwrap a glistening silver present, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a noisy clockwork yoyo from within.
    You've unwrapped an EXCEPTIONAL present! Type PRESENTS to see your Gift Counter.
  • Going to second the rave for the wreath! They're a nice little touch. Also, raves to whatever admin so quickly fixed the small bugs/typos in the Glom quest as I wandered around and poked things.
  • @Isluna‌ is pretty much the sweetest person ever. Thank you!! <3

• With a wistful look on his face, Neos touches a shimmering wreath of seashells.
    Neos suddenly throws his arms into the air and whoops loudly before crouching
    forward, looking particularly gleeful, albeit odd.

And this is what it looked like from the outside. <_<
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    I very much enjoy the God-centric visions of the Hallifaxian wreath!

"wreath96068"                           a pellucid wreath of cygnine plumes

Countless miniature plumes of iridescent crystal have been woven into this glistening wreath, a slightly ovular headpiece designed to add festive sparkle to the wearer. Each feather has been perfectly sculpted from a cloudy crystal that shifts from hue to hue as the wearer moves, the vanes realised in exquisitely precise detail. They tessellate against one another just as in nature, creating an entirely symmetrical likeness of a swan's smooth plumage. Embedded within the wreath are several marquise-cut gems, their cerulean forms only just visible beneath the layered quills.
    It weighs 12 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of High Scion Zyphora Windwhisper, the Sun-in-Glory.

And many of them are so romantic too.

You reach out and touch a pellucid wreath of cygnine plumes.
    In the distance, you spot two tall figures standing atop a towering spire of peerless architecture - and yet you can see Them as clearly as if They stood right before you. One is formed of translucent crystal, whilst the other sports an impressive wingspan and a brilliant smile. Despite the Goddess's warmth, however, the Elder God before Her seems hesitant. His crystalline form clouds with swirls of rosy quartz that are interspersed with an erratic pulsing of jewel tones. In His hands, He cradles something - a single snowflake of perfect beauty, glistening in the dawn light. Reaching out, He offers it to Trillillial, whose face lights up with rapturous love. As countless symmetrical snowflakes begin to fall around them, Xyl's form settles on a vibrant roseate hue, illuminated by the reflection of Her smile.

As for the Zvoltz-related one...

You reach out and touch a pellucid wreath of cygnine plumes.
    Dignified mountains of polished onyx break through the clouds with austere height, regal and towering before the dark-haired Goddess sculpting their beauty. Her expression calm and composed, She commands the rise and fall of the earth with a single sweep of Her slender hands. The Artist's focus is shattered only by the thundrous arrival of a handsome God wreathed in stark bolts of lightning, whose presence causes Her previously snow-white face to redden with blush. Grinning, Zvoltz draws Her close to Him, the quiet rumble of thunder resounding as He surrounds Them both with a curtain of storm clouds. 'My beloved Arimella,' you hear Him whisper as the vision fades to black.

Pardon me while I cry forever.

This discussion has been closed.