QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    You flip a gleaming crystal of wonder into the air, which spins until it glows with an incandescent
    light before transforming into a Wand of Wonder.

You begin to wield a Wand of Wonder in your right hand.

You must tune your wand to a damage type first.
    Shaddusalt points a Wand of Wonder at you, blasting you with something wrong.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Did it at least buy you dinner first?
  • Isune said:

Yes, some of us remember they're Your cats.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited February 2015
    Now do the other nineteen.

Oh I see you're on it already. Carry on. ;))
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    ISO not purple viscanti.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Aekatli has choked to death with water-filled lungs, unfit to be in the presence of Emperor Ladantine VII.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    A tainted spike tells you, "I hate the mystery of life."

• Zitto said:

Daraius said:

I don't want to throw the entire set up here, nor are they all finished, but here is one I hope will warm your heart, @Daraius

He is a ferocious loboshigaru and a serene sentinel of his surroundings, his amber eyes amiably ambling about the area.  Tipped with tawny tufts, his egregiously enormous ears resolutely rotate to receive every nearby noise.  Curiosity is conspicuous in his calm countenance and he is possessed of placid, practised poise.  His perfectly plaited pelt of firebrick fur is wonderfully woven and periodically punctuated with dramatically dyed marvelous mandalas.
    That's a ton of alliteration.
  • Milune said:

Zitto said:

Daraius said:

I don't want to throw the entire set up here, nor are they all finished, but here is one I hope will warm your heart, @Daraius

He is a ferocious loboshigaru and a serene sentinel of his surroundings, his amber eyes amiably ambling about the area.  Tipped with tawny tufts, his egregiously enormous ears resolutely rotate to receive every nearby noise.  Curiosity is conspicuous in his calm countenance and he is possessed of placid, practised poise.  His perfectly plaited pelt of firebrick fur is wonderfully woven and periodically punctuated with dramatically dyed marvelous mandalas.
    He's secretly V in disguise.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • (Wu tang clan): You say, "Vent, if they're stupid enough to follow my advice, 
    they deserve death."

Yes I am now speaking to myself. Brilliant!
  • Arien said:

Milune said:

Zitto said:

Daraius said:

He's secretly V in disguise.
    Apparently all of his descs are going to be like that.

Zitto is a treasure.

• The following players are currently seeking roleplay interaction:
    No one right now.

Well I guess I broke RP forever.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I know self-quoting is in poor taste, but...

(Market): Tanin says, "Missing a *hic* bit of vagic in your life? Aethershop Taintmage has all your eleme *hic* ntal enchanting needs!"
    20:09:30.69|100%h|98%m|100%e|10p|100%en|98%w Bexk-

(Blah): Milune (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Tanin.."
    20:09:43.47|100%h|98%m|100%e|10p|100%en|98%w Bexk-

(Blah): Milune (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Vagic."
    20:09:49.01|100%h|98%m|100%e|10p|100%en|98%w Bexk-

(Blah): Milune (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Vagina magic."
    20:09:55.81|100%h|98%m|100%e|10p|100%en|98%w Bexk-

(Blah): You say, "Isn't that a brand of feminine wipes?"
    20:09:56.01|100%h|98%m|100%e|10p|100%en|98%w Bexk-
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Tremula said:

I know self-quoting is in poor taste, but...

I won't share mine. Suffice to say you were not the only one who had a response to that.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Here's some dracnari-fu lines, since these will almost certainly never see the light of day again:

With incredible dexterity, Sayochi Xeth, Madame of Solace rapidly spins around, before fluidly sweeping down low, swinging her serpentine tail into your legs and sending you sprawling.
    You are afflicted with sprawled.

With a fluid motion, Sayochi Xeth, Madame of Solace unwraps a silken veil from around her neck and sends it whistling through the air to wrap around your face. As you struggle to release yourself from the silken wrap, a sharp pain erupts from your gut.
    Your enhanced vivaciousness repels blackout.

Sayochi Xeth, Madame of Solace inhales deeply and then exhales in your direction, sending a gout of flame directly at you.
    You've been lit aflame!
    You are afflicted with ablaze.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Maligorn said:

Here's some dracnari-fu lines, since these will almost certainly never see the light of day again:

With incredible dexterity, Sayochi Xeth, Madame of Solace rapidly spins around, before fluidly sweeping down low, swinging her serpentine tail into your legs and sending you sprawling.
    You are afflicted with sprawled.

With a fluid motion, Sayochi Xeth, Madame of Solace unwraps a silken veil from around her neck and sends it whistling through the air to wrap around your face. As you struggle to release yourself from the silken wrap, a sharp pain erupts from your gut.
    Your enhanced vivaciousness repels blackout.

Sayochi Xeth, Madame of Solace inhales deeply and then exhales in your direction, sending a gout of flame directly at you.
    You've been lit aflame!
    You are afflicted with ablaze.

Puns aside, that's hot. I want to see what the rest of our guys do...I should start punching them when no one is around.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    Seren Brave Candide asks, "How would you two have children? Would they be finks? Elfen...some for of
    faeling?"

"Uhh..." stalls Enadonella as she blinks at Candide.

You say, "Elfinks."

Enadonella laughs melodically at you.

"Ummmm," Drakius says uncertainly.

Drakius says, "I'm just going to explore the immediate south."

Drakius leaves to the south.

• edited February 2015
    Adasser, Wolverine's Kit adds Saran's name to his list of real and imagined victories.
    You see the death occur at the Moonhart Mother Tree.

edited February 2015
    Deathsight. @Everiine

Adasser, Wolverine's Kit adds Saran's name to his list of real and imagined victories.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    HA!! I love it! :D
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    PUBLIC NEWS #1689
    Date: 2/20/2015 at 4:46
    ... Everyone knows that the excorable power that flows through Magnagora and his surrounding territories caused inbreeding to reverse its course...

I feel like that picture of the Megalith is to blame...
  • I've always thought of Mag as The Fatherland