QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I agree with Portius, tainted booty is definitely for grabbing.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Rancoura said:
    @Ssaliss, I'm sorry, I have to. Because while Rancoura-RP denies her from laughing out loud, I, on the other hand, laughed very loudly. And am still chuckling about it.

After making a request regarding one of the Ministries:

Ssaliss tells you, "I will bring it up with the Regent and see what he says."

10.2.4 GLOMDORING COMMUNE, THE HEART OF DARKNESS

[THE FREE COLLECTIVE OF GLOMDORING]

Dark Seneschal: Ssaliss

Ssaliss tells you, "He says he will bring it up with the rest of the Court, merely to gain a consensus."

Poor Ssaliss. Only a couple of months on the job and already with a multiple personality disorder.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Speaking of ssaliss, the scrolls don't agree on whether he is our Seneschal, Regent, or Marshall....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Titles change depending on how many villages an org has under it and whether or not it's got cultural center. Ours go (I think) Marshall-Seneschal-Regent.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited June 2015
    Yeah, those are the commune titles. Only diff is Glom has 'dark' in front of them. Titles are tied to political structure...but originally, communes had the 'commune' political structure, and couldn't change it. Later they allowed communes to use the city structures, but kept the titles from the commune structure. This is why cities change their titles based on political structure and communes do not.

I have played this game for faaaaar to long.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Magnagora's traditional leadership position (post taint) is Warlord, so we use it no matter how many villages we control. Much easier that way.

• Lavinya said:
    Magnagora's traditional leadership position (post taint) is Warlord, so we use it no matter how many villages we control. Much easier that way.

Or, for that matter, whether or not we're Conquest.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    For all the times Hallifax has been able to call its CL Emperor, we still go with Chairman. So lame.

• Those fun little things written in...

design 22913 sealholder org fffff
    I don't know who that is. Neither do you.
    A far away voice whispers, the sound barely reaching your ears, yet the words remain perfectly clear, "Then so be it."
  • Zitto said:
    Maligorn said:
    For all the times Hallifax has been able to call its CL Emperor, we still go with Chairman. So lame.
    Every time I try to carry a motion for 'God-King of the Beacon', I get voted down.
    Get rid of the E and just try for God-Kind of the Bacon. Guadi won't like it but what are they gonna do? Declare war? Arrange for their epic to be in opposition to yours? Ideologically oppose you?

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    Zitto said:
    Maligorn said:
    Every time I try to carry a motion for 'God-King of the Beacon', I get voted down.
    Get rid of the E and just try for God-Kind of the Bacon. Guadi won't like it but what are they gonna do? Declare war? Arrange for their epic to be in opposition to yours? Ideologically oppose you?

BLTs for the Bacon God.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ranch for the Fried Mushroom King?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Ranch for the Fried Mushroom King?
    Teriyaki Sauce for the Pharaoh of Chickens.

stop making me hungry, you fiend >(
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Have fun storming the Griddle.

"Think they'll bake it?"

It'd take a miracle.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I bet @Tremula can uninstall her booty. No duct tape needed, seeing as she's former tainted and an undead archlich to boot!

actually, I wonder if anyone has made full use of that feature, while mudsexing.
    is dead like the dodo
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Xeria said:
    I bet @Tremula can uninstall her booty. No duct tape needed, seeing as she's former tainted and an undead archlich to boot!

actually, I wonder if anyone has made full use of that feature, while mudsexing.
    Ew

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Elanorwen said:
    Xeria said:
    I bet @Tremula can uninstall her booty. No duct tape needed, seeing as she's former tainted and an undead archlich to boot!

Ew
    I'm still perfectly tainted! Anyone who looks at  me can clearly see. *harumph*
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    This forums requires a "This post requires eyebleach" button.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Darkest Celina, Her Scythe says, "So many for so few."

(Ad-Hoc): Shedrin says, "So many for so few, like when you ganked arien, mirite."

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    (For the record, she didn't gank Arien)

Ardmore and me did, after you guys brought 13 for our 5, so all is fair in love and domoths

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Mathematically, that's double the Arien. Don't act like bards aren't an ez 1-2 punch into a deathsong.

I'm not salty, just smh at all this posturing.

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Glass houses, stones thrown IMO
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Death      : Illidaen controls the Throne

If you are going to take jabs at me at forums, at least be smart enough to know how domoths work. Hurrr.
    Maligorn said:
    Mathematically, that's double the Arien. Don't act like bards aren't an ez 1-2 punch into a deathsong.

I'm not salty, just smh at all this posturing.

smh at all this posturing, but lets post a posturing quote on forums

seems legit

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    "you" didn't mean Celina specifically. Jeez guys, lay off the vitriol. ;))

Ok, lay off the passive aggressive quotes and we won't need to point out the fallacies of said quotes

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.