Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Rave for a diverse line-up for cultural prestige! Congrats to Celest and @Iytha and to Magnagora and @Quois. And thanks to all the cool folks who viewed my play and made it rock the theater score.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    <3 to the north for being willing to feed my self destructiveness. I need to learn to run sooner, I guess, but I got essence to burn.
  • Rave for @Daraius, @Sylandra, @Allyrianne and @Lorus for the discussion about what could end up being Project MMA.
  • Thayan Windwhisper has just transferred control of Thyelleia's Bubble of Happiness to you.

Raves for the sweetest e-sister ever! :)
  • Zarialle's first dance:
    Trader Bob leads Zarialle through the dancers to the dance floor and brings her all the way to its heart.
  • Thanks whoever sent that letter, it made my morning when I finally noticed it
  • @Avurekhos, who puts up with long series of annoying pro-Glomdoring conversation at random with absolutely no trigger.

Also, Glomdoring, who remains an excellent bastion of feeling welcomed and useful in spite of not being an avid combat-buff. I tried alting and didn't get that anywhere else (except maybe Gaudiguch, just a bit), so you guys are le awesome.
  • I miss you @Manteekan, where are you hiding! No doubt back to work on some diabloical shenanigans. Hope to see you about soon, Daddy Spooks.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Salome said:
    I miss you @Manteekan, where are you hiding! No doubt back to work on some diabloical shenanigans. Hope to see you about soon, Daddy Spooks.
    We all miss you, @Manteekan! (Bring us candy! Preferably not the poisoned kind.)

P.S. (Also grimalkins.)

P.P.S. (Boo!)
  • She is the presiding Grand Viceroy of the Wyrden Scholarly House of Stormcrow.

I forgot to post this earlier, it's a little thing that ultimately doesn't mean much but it's my family. 
    :x

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• @Falmiis, @Avurekhos & @Ymuli for the most entertaining (and only) cross-enemy-lines astral hunting ever for me. Being the only Southerner astral hunting with Northerners was pretty hilariously win.
  • Thanks to @Yarith for slowly, slowly, slowly helping me whittle away points of combat failure.
  • "You have reached the illustrious level of Illustrious."

Hehe. It made me laugh.
  • Ulalah said:
    @Falmiis, @Avurekhos & @Ymuli for the most entertaining (and only) cross-enemy-lines astral hunting ever for me. Being the only Southerner astral hunting with Northerners was pretty hilariously win.
    Apologies I wasn't exactly the life and colour of the party. I'd just been woken up and was bashing to try and kill my brain enough to sleep again.
    Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says to Xiran, "My cousin's attitude to life is rather like her attitude towards cake - to have everything, and at once, and lots of it."
  • A ravenous, hungering voice thunders and pounds within your mind, 'THE CITY OF MAGNAGORA GROWS EVER STRONGER DUE TO OUR FAITHFUL SERVANT, SYLVANAS, AS WE FEAST UPON THE HORDES OF GORGOGS!'

Thanks to everyone who helped out! You know who you are!
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • First event post that Dylara has been mentioned by name in. Also, someone told me they really appreciated me yesterday. I've got the warm and fuzzies.  :x

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• @Aelanahi deserves all the raves.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Can we just make these little guys resetting tho?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    You can for 100 credits. I had to pay that to get my Minstrel stein to reset.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Sent By: Cen on 04/05/0:39
    (( By the way, that was epic, you're an awesome RPer. I really enjoyed Scanlan's openness and sincerity, it was very well-relayed. Thank you! <3 ))

Aaaaaahhhh feelings, What is this.
    I did my first novice interview today, and I guess I did a good job, what is this I dont even. <3@Cen

• Salome said:
    Dylara said:
    First event post that Dylara has been mentioned by name in. Also, someone told me they really appreciated me yesterday. I've got the warm and fuzzies.  :x
    We appreciate you @Dylara.
    D'aww, I'm gonna go hide from awkwardness now.

• Psychodrama is fun! Thanks for the games @Azula, @Salome and @Daraius!