Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Also, rave for @Tarkenton. Thanks for the time and advice, bud :)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    edited March 2016
    My comment was more of a joke at how coincidental that both of you have mana based kill conditions. If it's what you need to go for it's what you need to go for.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Any time. Made me realize that all of my bone crusher and blade master stratagems are effed at the moment.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited March 2016
    edit:

Oops, wrong thread.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Rancoura said:
    The implication was there! My point being, I enjoy clever banter over banal attempts to get me to come and 1v2 you :P
    I can confirm this is true.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Actually feel like raving. Raves for all these people who make it fun to meet their characters. Am always continue to be amazed. Whether it's  a former enemy who provided the backstory for my mount over a game of fate ( I hope the log will be on soon ), just random chitchat in the forests of the Seren, newbs who actually try and fill their characters with life or all the ancient players who breath so much lore. I could name so many and it's fun to play with you IC friends and enemies alike :-)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Eicia said:
    Raves, raves, raves.. SO many raves for pretty much all of Celest. For proving me wrong  when I thought it was the last city I would want to be! :D For @Eldanien @Bleuu @Romaan @Taevyn @Laxinova @Mjoll @Havastus and omg so many other people! :D

:(
  • Pretty much anyone will help you when you need it, you just have to ask! Always happy to help where I can!
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Scanlan said:
    So ....
    Coming to Lusternia as a retiree from another game I wasn't sure what to expect, but Glomdoring is great.
    I would legitimately list you all, because you have been welcoming, engaging and awesome....its been great to jump right into the mix.

Also @Yarith and @Gwenelle - Thanks for answering my noob questions in the middle of the night when everyone was sleeping.
    <3

Convince some Harbingers to log in, the noobsquad is going to take over the guild if you dont start showing up
    -shakes fist-

As an FYI, Eliron's computer is dead. He is working on that!
  • Scanlan said:
    So ....
    Coming to Lusternia as a retiree from another game I wasn't sure what to expect, but Glomdoring is great.
    I would legitimately list you all, because you have been welcoming, engaging and awesome....its been great to jump right into the mix.

Also @Yarith and @Gwenelle - Thanks for answering my noob questions in the middle of the night when everyone was sleeping.
    <3

Convince some Harbingers to log in, the noobsquad is going to take over the guild if you dont start showing up
    -shakes fist-
    We're happy to have you in Glomdoring! 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Scanlan said:
    So ....

<3

-shakes fist-
    I'm slowly being convinced to join the Harbingers! 
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • Sylvanas said:
    Scanlan said:
    So ....

<3

-shakes fist-
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • 2016/03/26 21:32:45 - Vladimere citizened Tynghall.

I misd u bby.
    come2mag
  • Everyone knows @Salome

Especially in Glomdoring....

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Sylvanas said:
    Scanlan said:
    So ....

<3

-shakes fist-

Loose thy crimson-tresses beneath Night's sky

Root thy seeds anew, in blood-fed loam shade-sown

Let kith and kin to Murder cleave

Molt scales; splint horns; slough the rot

Whet talons and prune black plumage now

Reborn, let thy Dark Heart thrum.

Unyielding, the Idols wait

In the Wyrden Wood where the Shadows lie.

One Wyrd to rule thy own, One Wyrd to claim thee,

One Wyrd awaits thy unswerving vow

Where the amaranth withers, black roses thrive

In the Wyrden Wood where the Shadows lie.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• I am Queen Latifah, yes.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    +1 for Chicago!

@Lerad. For possibly the sweetest and most flattering communefavour I think I've ever gotten. :x

Before an earthly flight

Also a rave for everyone in Glomdoring. Especially those who have helped turn me into an amateur killing machine (looking mostly at you, TW). You all have been incredibly helpful and I don't think I've been this happy in Glom for a long, long time, albeit for a different reason these days.

Before an earthly flight

• Raves to glomdoring foor finally grabbing a village again.! yeah.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• This is the cutest god damn event ever.

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Dylara said:
    Dylara said:
    This is the cutest god damn event ever.
    As it is finished, I want to say thank you to whoever ran the event in Faethorn. It was adorable, hilarious and wonderful. You are amazing, and thank you for your help and your time. :)

Also, thank you @Asmodea, @Scanlan, and @Crek for the hijinks that happened!

Edit:
    The quest line is the following: She did bathe the fae until they were squeaky clean.

I'm still giggling.

Log? Or partial log?!
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • Sylvanas said:
    Dylara said:
    Dylara said:
    This is the cutest god damn event ever.
    As it is finished, I want to say thank you to whoever ran the event in Faethorn. It was adorable, hilarious and wonderful. You are amazing, and thank you for your help and your time. :)

Also, thank you @Asmodea, @Scanlan, and @Crek for the hijinks that happened!

Edit:
    The quest line is the following: She did bathe the fae until they were squeaky clean.

I'm still giggling.

Log? Or partial log?!
    I'm sorry, I was so tired after I closed Mudlet without copying the log or logging it while the event went on. I did quote a couple things on Quotes though!

• FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    edited March 2016
    Formatting on the forums is so weird. :(

Anyway, my original rave was that Shevat is now <100000 honour away from the Windwhisper!
  • Caught the end of wild nodes, woo. Yay, Team South!
    See you in Sapience.
  • Being a melder sucks 90% of the time.

The glorious other 10% makes it (mostly) worth it. Today was one of those days.

The burning pyres of incandescent fire suddenly erupt and coalesce into a roaring inferno.
    You have slain Demartel.

You have slain Aeden.
    A wave of scorching heat washes over you.

You twirl your staff, and a torrid wind rushes in at great speed.
    The torrid wind fans the flames on Gero, roasting his flesh.
    Gero's roasted flesh can take no more, and he collapses in a smoking heap.
    You have slain Gero.

You have slain Aeldra.
    A wave of scorching heat washes over you.

The burning pyres of incandescent fire suddenly erupt and coalesce into a roaring inferno.
    You have slain Maligorn.
    You have slain Avurekhos.

You have slain Miralona.
    You have slain Maligorn.

Pointing your staff at Maligorn, the burning ball at its tip flares and shoots a stream of liquid 
    fire to the southeast.
    You have slain Maligorn.

You have slain Demartel.(not sure what killed him)

You have slain Aeden.

You point your staff at Aeden, and the burning ball at its tip flares and shoots a stream of liquid 
    fire that blasts Aeden, scorching his flesh.
    Aeden is blown to smithereens.
    You have slain Aeden.