QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    cityfavour Shaddus an amazing assault on Ethereal Serenwilde.

You cannot cityfavour yourself.

WOT.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Now I know how to quit you. 
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Sylandra said:
    *tries to join clan*

*examines list of clans she's in to determine what to quit*

quit bae
    You have quit the clan of Bureau of Artistic Endeavours.

You tell Someone, "(( lmao I just typed QUIT BAE."

Someone tells you, "(( LMAO."
    I laughed about the same thing when I quit that clan, haha.
  • Sylandra said:
    *tries to join clan*

*examines list of clans she's in to determine what to quit*

quit bae
    You have quit the clan of Bureau of Artistic Endeavours.

You tell Someone, "(( lmao I just typed QUIT BAE."

Someone tells you, "(( LMAO."
    The originator of that clan must have been quite the trendsetter.  ;)

• (Serenwilde): Ymuli says, "It's always wonderful to see so many of us awake. Is everyone well?"
    (Serenwilde): Gartinua says, "There was.. whatever a large collection of moondancers is called.. before."
    (Serenwilde): Isabeau says, "Coven."
    (Serenwilde): Lehki says, "Coven?"
    (Serenwilde): Gartinua says, "Megacoven perhaps."
    (Serenwilde): Ymuli says, "A party? I remember as a novice they got me terribly drunk until I died."
    (Serenwilde): Yayoi says, "I think the term is covenspiracy."
    (Serenwilde): Gartinua says, "Yayoi wins."
    (Serenwilde): Saz says, "That's a toadbringer."
  • Trying to get Thorton to perform on the stage:

Seeing no other route of escape, Thorton lies down on the ground and squirms around a bit, making himself comfortable. After a little bit, he sticks his tongue out of the corner of his mouth and rolls his eyes back, clearly attempting to play dead.

You have emoted: Breandryn frowns, staring down at Thorton, and shakes her head. "No," she assesses, as if he's auditioning. "I don't think the audience will like that. Juggling is better."

Power Minister Lendren Starfall, Crafter of Visions says, "It is a pretty good performance though."

You have emoted: Breandryn nods, allowing, "It is. Maybe he could perform a tragic monologue, and end with that?"

Power Minister Lendren Starfall, Crafter of Visions says, "It'd be better if someone had just stabbed him first. Then he could clutch at his chest, stagger about a bit, mutter some pithy last words, and then collapse in a heap."

You point accusingly at Lendren.

You point accusingly at Lendren.

You say, "See!"

You say, "We're in agreement here."

Power Minister Lendren Starfall, Crafter of Visions says to you, "I would suggest you for the stabbing but you might forget to do it theatrically. We might have to confiscate any weapons first."

Eyes wide, you say, "It would be on accident, if I did! I'd never stab Mister Thorton on purpose!"

You have emoted: Breandryn addresses the "dead" body, reassuring it, "I wouldn't, I promise!"

Power Minister Lendren Starfall, Crafter of Visions says, "Exactly! We don't want any accidents in theater. All our tragedy and disaster is intentional!"

Kendra ponders Thorton thoughtfully, looking him up and down.

Clearly having convinced those present of his untimely demise, Thorton slowly rolls off to the southwest, keeping his ridiculous 'death' expression the entire time.

Thorton tells you, "//Thorton awaaaaay!"

Power Minister Lendren Starfall, Crafter of Visions says, "Fame and fortune isn't the draw it used to be."

You have emoted: Breandryn nods her head sadly.
  • Thorton is my favourite. 
    Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says to Xiran, "My cousin's attitude to life is rather like her attitude towards cake - to have everything, and at once, and lots of it."

• You have emoted: The girl stands, lizard retrieved, and smiles over at you. beside , Breandryn the grass is now quietly beginning to smoulder.

You have emoted: The girl stands, lizard retrieved, and smiles over at you. Beside , Breandryn the grass is now quietly beginning to smoulder.

You have emoted: Breandryn gives up.

You have emoted: The girl stands, lizard retrieved, and smiles over at you. Beside Breandryn ,the grass is now quietly beginning to smoulder.

You shrug helplessly.

I know how you feel, grass. I, also, am ON FIRE
  • I fear the day when I start believing that "armor" is actually misspelled.
  • edited October 2016
    Luce said:
    In spite of what Miriam Webster would have you believe, it is.
     If it's not in the Oxford dictionary its wrong.

:D
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Well, if we are going to discuss right-vs.-wrong:
    It's!
  • edited October 2016
    Xenthos said:
    It's!
    No idea what you are talking about :wink: 
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Veyils said:
    Luce said:

Veyils said:
    Xenthos said:
    It's!
    Are you sure?  Your correction had a 50% success rate.  :P
  • Xenthos said:
    Veyils said:
    Luce said:

Veyils said:
    Xenthos said:
    It's!
    Are you sure?  Your correction had a 50% success rate.  :P
    False memory. *shushhh*
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Thorgan Urrak, Keeper of the Forge inclines his head politely to you.
    Thorgan Urrak, Keeper of the Forge says, "Thank you on behalf of the clergy of the Chancel Aeldra,
    your efforts have bolstered the sanctity of this most sacred place and for that we offer this reward.

Oh my god. I loved that quest, well the way it was done. But then, I love all these little quest thingies. I love the chancel area and it was a lot of fun. But those reset times on the items. If you are trying to do this quest (and I suppose it's counterpart), do yourself a favour and don't let it drive you mad. It looks like it's not doable, but it is. You just need to be fast. Plan ahead of time, make sure you have figured it out what needs to be done when and be prepared to redo some of the steps. But it does work <3
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • You take several quick puffs from the Coral Pipe of the Angelic Evolutionary Path, causing a cloud of scintillating rainbow smoke to emerge from the bowl, obscuring the pipe. When the smoke clears, you find the Sapphire Pipe of the Intellectual Ocean in your hands.

I'm think I'm getting a few signals here.