QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• edited October 2016
    Sometimes I switch places with my own body, putting myself in the way of my blaster to shelter myself from my own blaster.
    Lusternia is a wonderful beast.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited October 2016
    Well played, sirs. Well played indeed.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Ulalah said:
    You say to Avurekhos, "My shoulders are not for your teeth."
    Brother Avurekhos Myeras, the Damned says, "Hands are not for mooing at, Ulalah."
    You say to Avurekhos, "I am allowed to moo at my hands all I desire."
    Brother Avurekhos Myeras, the Damned says, "You're mooing at mine."

Astral insanity at its finest.

• Dhani said:
    It's a long log, this is why you don't go afk with an easy to abuse trigger :)

[spoiler]
    (The Crux): Calesta says, "A dark nighthag OPEN."

(The Crux): Ixion (from the Aetherways) says, "How open?"

(The Crux): Ulalah (from the Ethereal Plane) says, "Not open enough for you."

(The Crux): Calesta says, "Kraw OPEN."

(The Crux): Talan (from the Aetherways) says, "Heh."

(The Crux): Veyils (from the Astral Plane) says, "Err what are you doing?"

(The Crux): Ixion (from the Aetherways) says, "Hey Kraw, what are you selling? Word is that you're thrice open for business."

(The Crux): Calesta says, "Kraw's gorgeous smile OPEN."

(The Crux): Talan (from the Aetherways) says, "I'm not the only one who can't stop giggling right."

Kraw thinks I'm annoying blinks and shuffles impatiently.

(The Crux): Calesta says, "Kraw thinks I'm annoying OPEN."

(The Crux): Ixion (from the Aetherways) says, "What would his husband say at a time like this? Just throw a potato at him?"
    (The Crux): Ixion (from the Aetherways) says, "That'll shut him up."

(The Crux): Calesta says, "Dhani says that my mouth is wide OPEN."

(The Crux): Calesta says, "Kraw says we're no strangers to love. You know the rules, and so do I OPEN."

(The Crux): Calesta says, "Kraw says we're no strangers to love. You know the rules, and so do I OPEN."

Calesta Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an blinks and shuffles about impatiently.

(The Crux): Calesta says, "Calesta Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an OPEN."

(The Crux): Calesta says, "Calesta Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an OPEN."

I wish Kraw would stick a potato in my mouth while it was blinks and shuffles
    impatiently.

(The Crux): Calesta says, "I wish Kraw would stick a potato in my mouth while it was OPEN."

(The Crux): Calesta says, "I wish Kraw would stick a potato in my mouth while it was OPEN."

(The Crux): Calesta says, "I have been reminded by Dhani flies will enter my mouth if its OPEN."

(The Crux): Calesta says, "I have been reminded by Dhani flies will enter my mouth if its OPEN."

(The Crux): Calesta says, "A bloodhound bit me in the leg and now I'm crying OPEN."

(The Crux): Calesta says, "A bloodhound bit me in the leg and now I'm crying OPEN."

(The Crux): Calesta says, "A Merchant of Thelem has sold me off to the farmer's market OPEN."

(The Crux): Calesta says, "A Merchant of Thelem has sold me off to the farmer's market OPEN."

[/spoiler]
    Quality Crow pranking 10/10

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Tremula strikes at your head with an ebon rapier with an edge of gleaming red crystal.
    Tremula parries the strike with an ebon rapier with an edge of gleaming red crystal, deflecting your attack.
    Recovering from her parry, Tremula strikes at your left arm with an ebon rapier with an edge of gleaming red crystal.
    Your blade bites into yourself's left arm.
    19:52:31 [H:97%|10577][M:100%|7300][E:100%|10300][p:10( 68)][7.92m][Tremula][0]rex
    Tremula strikes at your head with an ebon rapier with an edge of cold blue crystal.
    Tremula parries the strike with an ebon rapier with an edge of gleaming red crystal, deflecting your attack.
    Recovering from her parry, Tremula strikes at your right arm with an ebon rapier with an edge of gleaming red crystal.
    Your blade bites into yourself's right arm.
    You shrug off the effects of the poison.
    With your keen eye, you notice that charybdon from an ebon rapier with an edge of gleaming red crystal has failed to poison Tremula.
    19:52:31 [H:95%|10354][M:100%|7300][E:100%|10300][p:10( 68)][7.92m][Tremula][0]ex
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Hall of Mirrors.
    Heavy fog clings to everything around you. Hammered gold flooring has been polished to a mirror-like surface that shimmers blindingly in the soft glowing torchlight. In all directions and as far as the eye can see, reflections are thrown about and cast into a million torturous images and faces within the mirror covered walls, haunting images of glowing light, living creatures and golden auras.
    You see exits leading north, northeast, east, southeast, south, southwest, west, northwest, up, and down.
    You sense the passage of Xenthos to the south with a twitching pair of pointed ears.
    You sense the passage of Xenthos to the southwest with a twitching pair of pointed ears.
    You sense the passage of Xenthos to the west with a twitching pair of pointed ears.
    You sense the passage of Xenthos to the northwest with a twitching pair of pointed ears.
    You sense the passage of Xenthos to the north with a twitching pair of pointed ears.
    You sense the passage of Xenthos to the northeast with a twitching pair of pointed ears.
    You sense the passage of Xenthos to the east with a twitching pair of pointed ears.
    You sense the passage of Xenthos to the southeast with a twitching pair of pointed ears.
    You sense the passage of Xenthos to the down with a twitching pair of pointed ears.
    You sense the passage of Xenthos to the up with a twitching pair of pointed ears.
    12420h, 9390m, 9390e, 10p, 26660en, 26660w Belrx<>-

These are some mirrors.
  • (The Serenade): Tristanna (from the Ethereal Plane) says, "I didn't get to try my new gags."

;)
  • That was my thought this morning 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• A candy-selling harlequin says, "I have nothing to sell."

Stop toying with my emotions D:
  • Shaddus said:
    POLITICS NEWS #5805
    Date: 10/13/2016 at 3:51
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: La'Saet Family Change of Status

The La'Saet family has risen to the status of a Great House!

POLITICS NEWS #5806
    Date: 10/13/2016 at 3:53
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: La'Saet Family Change of Status

The La'Saet family has lost its status as a Great House.

Go home, La'Saet. You're still drunk.
    Exciting two minutes for La'Saet. I don't understand how family status is counted... why would this happen?
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    It comes down to the number of people. Someone probably joined it briefly and then left for whatever reason.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Man, is Glom hiding the Wayfaire under the tower or something?
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Maybe. Who's asking?

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• edited October 2016
    It's east of Serenwilde. North from v537
  • edited October 2016
    Tristanna is working on the Seren Epic. I've been off making dinner and stuff and come back to a 3+ hour chat buffer:

(Serenwilde): Tristanna (from the Ethereal Plane) says, "I have received the stag's blessing!"
    (Serenwilde): Tristanna (from the Ethereal Plane) says, "I need a moonheart nut."
    (Serenwilde): Tristanna (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "If you see a pixie, please holler, or the shamrock. I'll need that as well."
    (Serenwilde): Tristanna (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Okay, need a pixie yet and a shamrock. If anyone else gets the nut, please please please let me have it!"
    (Serenwilde): Tristanna says, "Got a pixie, can you track the shamrock?"
    (Serenwilde): Eleniel says, "Shamrock."
    (Serenwilde): You say, "Pixie here."
    (Serenwilde): Tristanna says, "Got the pixie."
    (Serenwilde): Tristanna says, "I'll still need the shamrock."
    (Serenwilde): Eleniel says, "G-got shamrock."
    (Serenwilde): Tristanna says, "Yes! Can I beam to you?"
    (Serenwilde): Eleniel says, "Yes."
    (Serenwilde): Tristanna (from the Ethereal Plane) says, "I have the blessings of all the aspects now!"
    (Serenwilde): Tristanna (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Hmm. How do I get the lily?"
    (Serenwilde): Tristanna (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Got it."
    (Serenwilde): Tristanna (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "And I have obtained the blessing of Nintoba."
    (Serenwilde): Ayre (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Yay!"
    (Serenwilde): Eleniel (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Con-congratulations Tristanna."
    (Serenwilde): Tristanna (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Not done yet! So nervous."
    (Serenwilde): Ayre (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Lets go Trist, Yay Trist!"
    (Serenwilde): Tristanna (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "It is a couple days before the full moon. Now, I must hurry up and wait."
    (Serenwilde): Tristanna (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "And be terrified that something will go amiss."
    (Serenwilde): Tristanna (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Okay, I think I need to find a shamrock again."
    (Serenwilde): Tristanna (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Anyone around that can give help track it down?"
    (Serenwilde): Kay (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "I'm looking."
    (Serenwilde): Ayre (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "I can come back to Seren in a moment to help look as well."
    (Serenwilde): Tristanna (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "My niece found it!"

<a few minutes pass>

(Serenwilde): Tristanna (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Wait... I gotta do this 5 times?"
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Is the serenwilde one set to be have to done on the Full Moon as well?
  • Yes, pretty sure it is.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I believe that theirs is kind of the opposite of ours.  Ours, you do all the work to culminate on the New Moon where you do the ritual.  Theirs, I think it starts with the Moonglory fruit (which blooms on the Full Moon) and can then take it on from there.  I am not 100% sure on that, though.

If that is the case, though, this pixie collection is just the start...
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Did anyone say...pixies?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Still not as annoying as the beginning of the Celestian Epic Quest...

Let it be known that the seahorse is one slippery bastard.

• I have to say I definitely love glom out of all the ones I've done.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Siam said:
    Did anyone say...pixies?
    No.