Trading a chimaera

As above, I am looking to trade my chimaera for something different. Must be an equivalent value beast.

I think this one I have is really cool, but not really Seren'y. Here he is.

A bloodthirsty chimaera with crimson wings.

Fearsome and great in size, this bloodthirsty chimaera is the embodiment of all gone wrong
in creation. Appearing as a mishmash of animal parts, the chimaera prowls on four massive
legs, the front of which resemble a lion's mighty paws covered in blue wyvern scales and
mighty talons, and the hind legs those of the lithe goat. A thick, muscular body makes up
the mighty bulk of the chimaera's frame, broad and covered in shimmering blue scales at
the torso and narrower and lithe at the haunches. He possesses crimson wings, while a
sinuous tail snakes from the beast's rear, serpentine in its movement and tipped with a
long, stinging barb. The snarling head of a lion, thick with a flowing mane of ebon fur,
crowns the beast's front at the shoulders. The eyes are pale grey and a twin pair of
oversized black horns curl back from the beast's head and twist into deadly points.
A bloodthirsty chimaera with crimson wings appears to be extraordinarily strong.
He weighs about 1062 pounds.

If you're interested in him, please IM or msg me the description.

Thanks.

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Hey, wench. I gave you that pet, quit trying to give it away :/
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited October 2013
    Not! Just trading it. It's all cool and stuff, but can you really see her using it?

Main reason I put it up here was because it -is- a cool chimaera. Am in no hurry to lose it, so figured somebody else might think it's cool, too.

(That and I'm too mean to zim it).