Descriptions: From Divines to Mortals, and Beasts, and Items, and Mobs, and Places!

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited March 2014
    wrong thread!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Did anyone get Viravain's description?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Several times, in fact.  Since Tark just seems to be a magnet for attracting Her attention on himself.  :D
  • edited March 2014
    Not sure if anyone is looking for them but I have descriptions for Roark, Raezon, and Terentia (from after She came back after the last incident when she left... it's dated July 2013)

Edit for descriptions:

Roark: 
    He is a radiant immortal and stands with his head held high. Long locks of obsidian hair flow over his broad back, contrasting with his lightly tanned skin. He carries himself with an air of self-confidence as though you can physically sense that he holds himself in higher regard than anything else. A chaos butterfly is resting on His shoulder. He is completely naked.

Raezon: 
    He is a radiant immortal and a flickering aura of cerulean flames glimmer about His presence. His gaunt form stands taller than most mortals, unbowed by the ethereal raiment adorning His frame. Eyes of blue steel send a piercing gaze from a countenance that has a quality of calmness that shrouds what truly crosses His mind. A circlet holds back jet black hair which falls weightless to his shoulders. Hanging about His form is the scent of newly charged air after a lightning strike. He is wearing ethereal robes of coruscating twilight, a circlet of beaten silver.

Terentia: *fanboy scream*
    She is a radiant immortal and exudes a sense of austerity in spite of a diminutive, haggard frame. Her coral blue hair is in matted disarray, torn loose from remnants of a braid. Messy tangles, caked with dirt and blackened blood, frame an angular, hollow face from which icy green eyes scan the area at full alert. Bruises and claw marks erupt across half of Her face and neck. Lithe muscles ripple beneath the armour but they too bear evidence of the battle - left forearm is near shredded, holding on by threads, while rents, dents, and sizzling, viscous ooze of alien origin mars and sears upon the remaining limbs. Her feet are bare with only a loop of beige leather coiling about one ankle as reminder of sandals previously worn. She is wearing a tattered and burnt cloak, 2 shining silver scabbards, a blackened skirt of scalemail tassels, a glittering white necklace and an intricate breastplate of dulled white.
    Can you post them here please, @Aeral? Thanks!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    ARCO

Diminutive in form, this small puppy has a playful demeanor. A cheerful light burns in his sapphire eyes as he hops back and forth on his short chubby legs, half-jumping from his forelegs while keeping his hind firm against the ground. Across his neck is a silvery chain, at the end of which blossoms a black rose entwined in emerald vines. Silky hair covers the folds of flesh that give his face its wrinkled expression, his light pink tongue lolling across his shiny white puppy teeth as he pants and glances about for attention. His floppy ears sway back and forth as he moves, small tufts of white fur mixed in with the dark colouring of his coat. At the fore of his chest is a patch of brilliant white fur, shaped like a brilliant white star against the dark night sky. He is called 'Arko.'
  • I also wanted to show off my customized eagle because I'm actually rather pleased with her. (even though looking back some of the grammar seems wrong now and I doubt the admins would correct it for free)

Xyanth, Aeral's eagle.

Room: Spreading great, glowing snowy wings, an eagle glances around here with curiosity.

With an expansive wingspan, this massive eagle is a proud creature. Commanding authority with its regal disposition, Xyanth, at first glance, appears to be a perfectly disciplined female. Upon closer examination, it becomes apparent that this bird is just as carefree as its owner, the occasional ruffled feather the result of satisfied curiosity. Shimmering softly with celestial light, Xyanth's feathers are milky white in color and exhibit a faint aquamarine hue when the light strikes them at the proper angle, the very tips of its tail and wing feathers an icy blue. Its azure eyes swirl magically with streaks of magenta as they dart energetically with astute awareness. She is called 'Xyanth.'
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Does anyone have first person tattooing messages for the artist and recipient, and learning messages (if there are any)?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • an invasion shrine of Fain
    Thick red mists swathe an altar of polished black marble, swirling rhythmically to the distant throb of a waltz.
    Within a wet cloud of swirling crimson vapour stands a polished cube of black marble. As the scarlet miasma touches it, a ruddy, blood-like fluid condenses and smears slowly downwards, before congealing and becoming entirely absorbed into the surface of the stone. The burnished sides of the shrine reflect a hideously distorted view of its surroundings, and deep beneath the surface, shadowy figures can be discerned, dancing in ghastly agony to the step of an endless waltz. With each measured beat, the crimson mists shift in sympathy, spattering the altar with a shower of blood, and the stone throbs darkly as it drinks it in.
  • Does anyone have Lyreth's description somewhere? And Auguste.

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Lyreth:

He is a radiant immortal and the air around Him positively sings with an all encompassing warmth. Arching gracefully from His shoulder blades are brilliant wings that veritably glow with lustrous hues, the feathers light gold where they meet skin, fading into pastel shades of yellow, before ultimately shifting into argent white at the utmost tips. His striking visage is that of a young man having recently grown out of adolescence, leaving Him leanly muscled and long of limb. He is possessed of a pale, creamy complexion lined only amidst expressions of amusement, leaving him ageless and in the end, all the more innocent for it. His sapphire gaze is enigmatic, set beneath thick blond brows and is deceptively open, piercing and brutal at the same time as it is most tender. A silken mop of platinum blond hair crowns His head, the brilliant locks framing the fair cast of His face with unruly shocks and soft highlights of gold as they fall to the middle of His bare back. He is wearing a flowing white loincloth of empyreal silk, golden chakram bracelets about His wrists and ankles, and a wide golden collar set with rubies.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Pectus said:
    Does anyone have Lyreth's description somewhere? And Auguste.
    Auguste is still in Valtreth's realm. (Lyreth's old realm)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    edited April 2014
    Okay, I need your help, guys.

Can you please share the descs for the Domoth artifacts? (i.e.Feather Diadem of Elusive Beauty, Sanguinal Orb of Something, the Splintered Bough of Nature(?))

edit:

Thanks to @Sondayga for this:

Silver Sceptre of Erudition 

"A single length of unblemished, gleaming silver makes up this sceptre. Icy to the touch, faint blue tinged flames play slowly across its surface in a faint azure corona. Upon one end, a complex pattern of silver and golden ribbons surmounts the argent rod, constituting a warped geometric shape which defies logic and sense, a representation of a truth beyond mortal understanding. A hazy, crackling blur clings about its end, as though the reality it touches is forced to adapt to its strangeness."

#bringShikariback 

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    @Siam Knowledge Orb

the Azure Orb of the Arcane

Coruscating azure light radiates from a floating silver orb.

Bathed in a soft blue glow, this orb is composed from a translucent silvery metal. It is freezing to the touch, but malleable, and shifting symbols and diagrams fade and form constantly upon its glassy surface. Within, like the layers of an onion, the planes of the first world are displayed, fading into insubstantiality as you focus through them to those that lie beneath. At its heart, a smoldering sphere of darkest flame burns with an unquenchable intensity.

Thanks, @Maligorn!

#bringShikariback 

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    the Blossoming Orb of Nature
    Glowing a vibrant green, this orb is wrapped by an ethereal mist. Currents of pure energy fold and twist together within its depths as a sweet floral odour fills the air around it. Occasional flashes of plant life appear on the orb's surface. Delicate flowers sprout and bloom along its edges before wilting and sinking back into the orb's depths.

the Splintered Bough of Nature
    This bough is made up of dark, gnarled wood that vibrates with latent energies. Covered in dangerously sharp splinters that come to wicked points, the end of this large bough is tipped with a gleaming droplet of amber, which refracts light passing through it into warm oranges and raw, bloody reds. A handful of translucent emerald leaves adorn the end of the branch, glowing and shifting with various shades and shapes, casting a spray of soft rays on the surroundings.

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    the Platinum Sceptre of Arbitration
    Shining platinum, twisted in flowing, fluid lines, constitutes the shaft of this elegant sceptre,
    and atop it, golden calligraphy shifts endlessly across a single white sphere of ghostly alabaster.
    Bulbous shards of crystal have been set in the platinum of the shaft, and they pulse with a faint,
    enigmatic glow. A sense of cold disinterest and detached ambivalence radiates from the sceptre, and
    the air around it blurs in an insubstantial nimbus of frigid power.

the White Orb of Redress
    This large orb has been carved meticulously from mysterious, white stone. A faint white glow
    surrounds the orb, pulsing gently as it radiates a fierce heat. The orb is plain and smooth, free of
    any distinctive markings or flaws in the surface.

the Crown of Inexorable Justice
    This towering crown is composed from sheets of platinum mounted on a framework of heavy steel.
    Bearing golden inscriptions that shift and shimmer through unknown tongues, this massive crown
    weighs heavily upon the wearer, and exudes a cold, austere aura. A single massive diamond rests in
    the front and centre of the crown, blazing which a burning eye which burns with penetrative
    puissance and flickers with constant movement.

Woo thanks @Vivet and @Lavinya!

#bringShikariback 

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    @Siam

the Brilliant Sceptre of Life

The air around it pulsing with vitality, the Brilliant Sceptre of Life floats upright.

The pommel of this gleaming sceptre has been fashioned of bleached coral, interlocking horns and notches fitting together perfectly, cloaked in a pulsing ambience of white light. Colourful lengths of seaweed and sea grass hang from numerous spikes, glowing with vitality. All through the small gaps open notches within the pommel are red and blue flows of liquid power, pulsing as they flow in opposite directions, the blue eternally pushing higher towards the crown. At the apex of the sceptre lies a shimmering orb of white light, its depths only penetrated by a gleaming, beating red heart.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    the Golden Sceptre of Harmony

This sceptre is composed of a circular rod of ruddy, burnished gold, surmounted with a small sphere of flawless diamond. Simply decorated, it is not a work of art, but its proportions are perfect and its bare and precise symmetry creates a sense of extraordinary elegance and appropriateness. A golden aura radiates around it, though it does not derive from within it. Instead, it is as though the very air and surroundings of the sceptre seek to match and become congruous with it.

the Radiant Orb of Balance

A sphere of cold and glassy force encases a single shard of whitest light, orbited by innumerable satellites of energy, tiny motes which swirl about the centre in complex dancing patterns of perfect symmetry. The glowing display remains in perfect equilibrium, regardless of the angle at which it is held, and the orb has a strange momentum of its own, resisting sharp movement. Calm and equanimity radiates from it, together with a powerful sense of congruity, so that everything it casts its light upon seems fitting, apt, and handsome.

Will have to wait a bit for the crown.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    the Untarnished Wreath of Nature
    Leafy vines have been woven together to create this ornamental headpiece. Translucent leaves of green, red and gold hang loosely from the vines, shimmering beautifully. Delicate flowers have been set amidst the entangled vines, their colours blending together in a dazzling display of vibrant tints and shades. The vines emit a glowing light, creating a shimmering, emerald halo around the wreath.

Tears of joy, guys. Thank you.

#bringShikariback 

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    the Luminous Circlet of Concord

Weightless and warm, the circlet is composed of a single band of even metal. A single plain but perfect circle, the circlet is unadorned by jewels or precious metals, but glows with a thousand pin pricks of celestial light, as though the firmament itself was contained within. Though unbending and adamantine, the metal is impossibly thin, invisible from the side except for the misty golden nimbus that wafts from it. Within the metal, the starry pin pricks move in simultaneous patterns of perfect symmetry, and faint contrapuntal melodies sound in keys and modes beyond mortal comprehension, as harmonies of awe-inspiring complexity are forged by the music of the spheres.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • the Spear of Klangratch, but the IG name is'The Sulfurous Spear of Abyssal Torment'
    The massive haft of this weapon is impossibly long, rising to well above the height of the average human. Comprised of a foreign metal alloy, dark and suffused with a subdued viridian patina by nature rather than age, this spear bears the hallmark of indestructible construction from razor-tipped point to rounded butt. A cruel diamond-shaped head rises from the apex of the shaft, swelling to twin edges at either side before tapering with wicked serrations to a vicious, gleaming point. Four long, needle-like spikes jut at perpendicular angles from just beneath the main blade, further adding to the foreboding appearance of the spear, while a cloying, mordant haze of acrid fumes hangs about the weapon, caressing it like a lover.
    Has anyone got a description/sketch of Carakhan with a fishtail? :(

#bringShikariback 

• The painting is clearly ancient yet remains in good condition, the moonhart frame bearing the tell-tale marks of a masterful artist. The oil painting depicts the Vernal Goddess known as Juliana, the Evenhanded before the magnificent jeweled gates of what can only be Climanti. Her visage is that of a radiant woman with translucent, glacial skin, flowing golden hair and vaguely merian features. A sense of purpose is reflected in her pose and her luminous blue eyes, and flowing robes of pure light enshroud her slender figure.

This be a painting of Juliana in the cathedral. It's neat.
    This is in Climanti past, @Marcella?

#bringShikariback