NE Ohio Meet Take 2

So, yeah, hi. I dunno if we want to, I mean, I want to. Also I found a resturant for us to go to near by. It's an old 60s diner and the food is /fantastic/. I mean, if we want to go for food. Instead of mall food. 

I dunno, if we do want to do this, then january or february? Maybe. Last one was fun, I dunno when we wanted to do a next one if we did. :< Also, any objections to chocolate? At all? 
Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."

Comments

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Unless @Roark moved we both live in NE ohio..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • edited December 2013
    ... Really? Last meet was in Akron, at the Chapel Hill mall. I live next to it :o
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • I'm allergic to chocolate!
  • Ardie ... Fine, you won't get any then :P
  • I don't know if I'll be able to make it to this one since work is pretty crazy right now, but once a date gets decided, I will see!

• what area in Ohio are you talking here? I am mildly interested but I'd have to make a day trip out of it from PA.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• Akron, OH. Kinda middle northish. 
  • I'll put a maybe, it is still a good drive but not too terrible. weekend event hopefully!
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• Arimisia, where in PA? Carpools are possible.

I'd have to figure out when exactly is good, I don't have my schedule past January 4th yet. But if it's a weekend off (or if we pick a date soon enough that I can request it) I'm all for it!
  • You should do PA instead, I could drive up to PA! 3 hours isn't that bad >_>
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."

• Hiriako said:
    Arimisia, where in PA? Carpools are possible.

I'd have to figure out when exactly is good, I don't have my schedule past January 4th yet. But if it's a weekend off (or if we pick a date soon enough that I can request it) I'm all for it!
    Ya, sounds like a good idea, I am in the same boat but mostly needing it to be a weekened otherwise I won't be able to attend. Also, weather permitting. Those months can get nasty with the snow sometimes!

• We could always try to coax people into meeting in the Pittsburgh area. Large group of drunken Lusternians at Fathead's...
  • lol. Pittsburgh has a lot of neat places too. Wait till July XD biggest furry convention in the world will be there.

• Oh yeah, I know. I plan on making it to AC one day for sure. S'a dream of mine. But I can't really make it to meets if they're not nearby. I don't drive, can't even begin to afford a car on my budget. Take the bus or walk most everywhere.
  • Alary said:
    Oh yeah, I know. I plan on making it to AC one day for sure. S'a dream of mine. But I can't really make it to meets if they're not nearby. I don't drive, can't even begin to afford a car on my budget. Take the bus or walk most everywhere.
    there is a greyhound bus stop right at the convention center :p

• Megabus too. Which I've taken to NYC a few times.
  • Oh, I know. But I know a group that goes that I've been invited along to, as long as I'm not bringing a fursuit, which I can't even currently afford. And by the time I afford a fursuit, I'd rather get a car first. So :P Maybe next year I can make AC
  • Alary said:
    Oh, I know. But I know a group that goes that I've been invited along to, as long as I'm not bringing a fursuit, which I can't even currently afford. And by the time I afford a fursuit, I'd rather get a car first. So :P Maybe next year I can make AC
    heheh, I do not even have a full suit not overly happy with the head I have either, its rather plane and likely gonna sell it at some point. AC is a stones throw away do not even need hotel though it is nice when you are staying up till 3 or 4 am to just walk back to a room instead of driving home.

• My fursona is pretty plain, so will be my suit. >.>
  • Gonna go ahead and drag this back up... I live in northern Ohio as well.  Right on the lake.  Considering this is my first forum post, and first time talking to some of you, I'd be interested.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Yoseph said:
    Gonna go ahead and drag this back up... I live in northern Ohio as well.  Right on the lake.  Considering this is my first forum post, and first time talking to some of you, I'd be interested.
    What? Get out of here, you live against the lake too?
  • I could throw a stone and hit the lake.  But then I'd take cover.  I don't want that water on me.
  • bringing this back up, so, we have enough to go ahead and orginize this thing?

• Yeh, I was waiting to hear good dates from people.
  • so long as there isn't 6 inches of snow on the road any time just pick a date!

• Okay. I'm throwing out dates, then. Feb 8, 9, 15, 16. Any of those.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I move to Wisconsin in two weeks' time :( . Or I would be there.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited January 2014
    Everiine said:
    Traitor.

I'm not available on the 8th or the 15th.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Zvoltz said:
    Everiine said:
    Traitor.
    It's not my fault! I was originally assigned to Chicago, but the U.P. got the chance to take me and used it. Ohio wasn't interested.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • any of the days are good for me :) but still weather is the only issue, I cannot predict what we are looking at then.