Forum Avatars?

So, I am wondering if anyone would be interested in forum avatars. I see a lot of smiley faces (including my own! :o), and just wondered if anyone would be interested in buying something more tailored to themselves.  I only have one example right now but if you are interested I am more than willing to work with you. I am thinking around 10 credits depending on complexity.

Here is the only example I really have to show right now and hopefully you'll get to see more of it soon! This image for viewing is 1000X1000, I am not yet sure how the forum avatars work but I will re-size it properly where it needs!

Edit: okay I fail at figuring out how to post the image... http://arimisia.deviantart.com/art/Thoros-Avatar-418816518

Edit: 1/29/13 gonna close this off for the time being. I am not able to do these as quickly as I had anticipated and I think 10 credits is a steal for most of the work I have been doing. When I reopen I will likely raise the price a bit and have categories for you  all to choose from! Anyone I already talked to will still be getting theirs though!
The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I'm always up for more avatars and pictures!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Hit me up, I'll take one two a few.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Hit me up, I'll take one two a few.
    lol alrighty :p
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• i would love one of Dahnrio.
  • message me description as well as any specific details you'd like. It may be a little bit before I get to it but I will definiatly get it done!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Dahnrio's description as of right now.

He is a revolting maggot and fills the air with a disgusting stench as he moves around, his flesh covered with folds of putrid skin.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited January 2014
    lol that of all things should not take long :p

• he needs to be fatter. portly. and for the record, i was a sexy maggot. :3