Design cataloguing plugins - Merchant

Merchant is a set of plugins for MUSHclient designed to make cataloging designs in Lusternia simple and quick, saving the user hours upon hours of work copying designs and pasting them elsewhere. For the price of 20credits (alternative pricing available upon request), you will gain lifetime access to the full plugin suite, which includes exporting and parsing for all trades, full support and access to all future upgrades.

Features:
  • Normal and verbose outputs for in-game catalogs
  • Full HTML output of designs for an online catalog (demo here)

Purchasing the Merchant suite is simple. Either message Ircria in game or send an email to a.konnen@gmail.com with the following information: character name; email address (for password recovery and alerts of future updates). You may then either send the credits (transfer 20 credits to ircria for 0 gold) or wait for me to log in and contact you to transfer them. If you wish to use an alternative payment method, please include this in the message or email and wait for me to contact you before sending. If somebody referred you, you may also include this in the message and they will receive a portion of your payment.

Project site: http://codemonger.net/merchant/

Comments

• Just FYI, it seems the demo-site can't handle designs with an ID of five digits. It just gives 404's.
  • edited November 2012
    Ssaliss said:
    Just FYI, it seems the demo-site can't handle designs with an ID of five digits. It just gives 404's.
    Mind giving examples? The ones I'm seeing seem to work fine.
    EDIT: Nevermind, server logs are a good thing. It's there in my local copy, so it seems to be an issue with FTP. WIll work on fixing that. Thank you