House Feyranti

I would like the family to create an identity strong enough to stand the test of time. It's a dream that can become reality, and we are looking for new blood to contribute to that process. Be aware though, it is not just numbers that we desire. Nor is it just anyone who is willing to wear the name. No, no what we desire are individuals who are willing to test the limits of possibility and contribute creatively to the process of making the House a family in truth with a past, present, and future.

So if you're interested, I'm around.

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Am confused. Are you looking for kids?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Yes, yes that's one of the ways that you can join a family.
  • Also to anyone who has ever had a Feyranti character, stop in sometime. I appreciate comments on some of the things we are doing to flesh out the identity.
  • We want kids. We want mates for our kids. We want grandkids.

Momma Zal wants more damnit! :D
  • haha Zal