Music Listened to whilst In Game

Comments

• I've got this lately. 

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Friend linked this to me.  So much <3 for it.  It makes my imagination run wild with imagery that I wish I could put down onto paper/pixels.

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    I see you have a piano thing there

Let me just sneak Piona Paraphrase in here

• Got my lusternia ascension playlist ready (2 hours of epic music). Highlights include:

Rammstein - Du hast
    Les Friction - Who Will Save you Now
    Sonata Arctica - The Cage
    Celldweller - Wings of Icarus
    Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Two Tribes
    Nightwish - Paradise
    Paul Stanley - Live to Win

Will be putting videos... later. (Also got snacks and popcorn ready for when it happens).
    Retired.
  • Nice music selection @Haezon.
  • @Morkarion* post-ascension? :-/

• Tonight's favourite: 

Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited March 2014

That and the 3 hour: 40 minute patch music video covers a full day's bashfest for me. So many feels, such an amazing game.

I miss Northrend :(

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• @Morkarion Yeah... Except this is the best part of the WoW soundtrack!

edited March 2014
    Absolute no, all my hate for Night Elves, and Druids.. and especially Night Elf Druids.

Biggest collective group of greedy, entitled whiners ever. WoW Vanilla music heavily leant on War 3, TBC was where a lot of uniqueness came into the music. Speaking of which the TBC soundtrack is gorgeous, especially the Blood Elf/Sunwell music and the Draenei chillout themes.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited March 2014
    @Morkarion Nevermind. Forgot about this.

It's so eerie and awesome.

• All these songs make me miss WoW, but this is the one I listen to most when I'm playing.
  • edited March 2014
    For your next revolt, how about:

Retired.
  • And here's what's driving me tonight >.>

Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I have been listening to Lorde's Team. It has been perpetually repeating. 
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne

Chicago needs attention. This song in particular is so very much worth the watch as well as the listen, and whenever you can you need to rent this movie rendition.

Unless you're not into musicals, I guess.

(The video is cut a little bit, probably for copyright laws -- when it "freezes", it'll start back up at 4:52. I -wish- I could find a better video on Youtube, but alas.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess

Dunno, been running it on loop for the past 2 hours.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Parody of a genre that's also a really good example of the genre? Yes plz.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited March 2014
    I prefer this mix to the original because it sounds more surreal. Also I like this song because it can mean so many things and represent a lot. Either Haezon drama or perhaps Nochts song or the glomdoring. The video helps too.
    Retired.
  • My playlist usually depends on what I am doing. If I am RPing, I don't play music since I get distracted very easily. Though sometimes I listen to recordings of rain or white noise.

Influencing:

Alanis Morissette - Ironic
    The Offspring - Want You Bad
    Dropkick Murphys - I'm Shipping Up To Boston
    Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
    Coppelius - I Get Used To It
    Counting Crows - Accidentally In Love
    Guns N' Roses - Knocking On Heaven's Door
    Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody 

Bashing/Combat:

Flogging Molly - Devil's Dance Floor
    Drowning Pool - Bodies
    Roxette - Dangerous
    Hardwell - Spaceman
    Skrillex - Bug Hunt
    The Glitch Mob - A Dream Within A Dream
  • The Glitch Mob is my go-to bashing and fighting music. I put the entire discography on loop and it can sustain me for days on end.

For less upbeat music, I prefer Emancipator, Blackmill, Explosions in the Sky, and 65daysofstatic.
  • edited March 2014

I like this kind of stuff for bashing. Nice and relaxing. :)
    Whenever doing something mindnumbing like long duration bashing/influencing, play this on repeat:

After a while, you actually just have the song merge into one constantly long track.

• edited March 2014
    Oh, and I forgot this song in my influencing playlist.

• Aerdiya said:
    Oh, and I forgot this song in my influencing playlist.

<video>
    It's a great song (And great movie) but I don't know how it fits influencing, although maybe if you win a revolt... heh. I never saw the video for this, so good choice.
    Retired.
    So there's a bit of a Glitch Mob theme going on right now, I'd like to add my own personal favourite (another bashing/influencing esque chillout track):

And for PK, here's the only thing better than just the Glitch Mob, and that's the Glitch Mob remixing Daft Punk:

• edited March 2014
    Great music.

I personally have had 3 Doors Down albums playing for days.

And Hollywood Undead, but I'm always listening to them.

Also this:

I almost miss WoW when I listen to the soundtracks. But the drama isn't worth it.
  • edited March 2014
    </RANT>