Shard visions

13»

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    These eschaton scenarios tend to bring the orgs together, so there's no telling if this dashing savior is Hallifaxian or just a regular Celestian Tahtetso. I might be convinced if the vision ended with 'Your last moments are spent straightening your lapels.' 
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    These eschaton scenarios tend to bring the orgs together, so there's no telling if this dashing savior is Hallifaxian or just a regular Celestian Tahtetso. I might be convinced if the vision ended with 'Your last moments are spent straightening your lapels.' 
    I guess we'll never know...

....Or maybe we will, when it happens for realz. :(
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    'My grandmother would have agreed! She would have marched into the fie-' A Prismatic Lucidian turns her immutable gaze on the viscanti speaking - if you could call him that, you think with disgust. 'My mother,' you reply coolly, 'would have washed your grandmother into the sea of despair, where she belonged.' Snarling, the viscanti snaps his jaw, iron teeth screeching against one another. Turning his crystal eyes to you the lucidian says, 'You are not helping, Lady Ladantine.' Your eyes flash, you hate the honourific. 'This...CREATURE...makes me question the decisions of Gracia, decades ago, to enter us into this alliance. This... Rebellion! It is foolish,' you snap. 'This creature and his kind will do nothing but ruin the first world further!' Your grip tightens on the edge of the stone table before you. 'And stop calling me that! My name is...'

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    WYRDEN POTATO KRAKEN, where are you? :(

These visions are awesome. Best Ascension everrrrr.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Eventru said:
    Daraius said:
    I'm going to pretend that's supposed to be from Daraius' perspective. Better come back and prevent/cause this future. :-\"

With a shout you tackle Phoebus, sending her sprawling to the ground. You roll over and hold up your tahto, the incoming crack of a whip
    catching about it. You struggle to keep your grip on it, snarling in a most inappropriate manner. Managing to stand, Tulemrah fires a bolt of electric energy straight past you, catching the dominator in the chest and sending it to the floor. Managing to her feet, Phoebus Windwhisper gives you a dirty look as she erects a force wall, Tulemrah erecting one in the opposite direction. You were safe, if only for a moment. A very brief moment, it turns out, as one of the walls crumble and a hulking  dominator, bloated and bulging, lunges through, grabbing at Phoebus. Without even thinking you twist in front of Phoebus, your tahto in front of you. The creature's momentum pushes itself through the tahto, and continues going. Carrying you with it, the dominator breaks through the opposing wall, and together you fall a long, long way to the Basin of Life far below. Your last moments are spent clawing at its face.
    How many tahto wielding Hallifaxians are there?
    Around 7.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Oddly, the visions about the Seren/Gaudi war dovetail with our (completely invented) Starleaf family history. I can now have conversations that go like this:

'So, Banon Starleaf would have been alive roundabout that time.'
    'Ok.'
    'And we know he fought in a war against some of the cities.'
    'Right.'
    'And, we know that sometime before the war, he destroyed an entire village in retribution for the death of his wife.'
    'Ok.'
    'So, what if that village was under the protection of Gaudigach?'
    'OMG.'

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Daraius said:
    I'm going to pretend that's supposed to be from Daraius' perspective. Better come back and prevent/cause this future. :-\"

With a shout you tackle Phoebus, sending her sprawling to the ground. You roll over and hold up your tahto, the incoming crack of a whip
    catching about it. You struggle to keep your grip on it, snarling in a most inappropriate manner. Managing to stand, Tulemrah fires a bolt of electric energy straight past you, catching the dominator in the chest and sending it to the floor. Managing to her feet, Phoebus Windwhisper gives you a dirty look as she erects a force wall, Tulemrah erecting one in the opposite direction. You were safe, if only for a moment. A very brief moment, it turns out, as one of the walls crumble and a hulking  dominator, bloated and bulging, lunges through, grabbing at Phoebus. Without even thinking you twist in front of Phoebus, your tahto in front of you. The creature's momentum pushes itself through the tahto, and continues going. Carrying you with it, the dominator breaks through the opposing wall, and together you fall a long, long way to the Basin of Life far below. Your last moments are spent clawing at its face.
    Gasp, I didn't even think that it might be Daraius! I figured it was just a Celestian tahtetso because of the dirty look Phoebus gave them. But "snarling in a most inappropriate manner"...oh no, Daraius! He overcame his hatred of touching people to save me!
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Phoebus said:
    Daraius said:

Gasp, I didn't even think that it might be Daraius! I figured it was just a Celestian tahtetso because of the dirty look Phoebus gave them. But "snarling in a most inappropriate manner"...oh no, Daraius! He overcame his hatred of touching people to save me!
    And then he died!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Eritheyl said:
    Phoebus said:
    Daraius said:

And then he died!
    Alas. The punishment in store for all of us who dare enter another's personal space. o-o
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Please illustrate that scene for the artisanals. [-O<
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    Please illustrate that scene for the artisanals. [-O<
    Hrrrrrmmmm.... ~doodle doodle doodle~

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited November 2012
    Didn't see this one in the thread:

"Your branches clatter slightly as you move ponderously through the fray, undead creatures lashing out at you from every direction to be met with your own thrashing limbs, your silvery roots coasting across the scarred ground. The flowers upon your branches quiver before sending forth a shower of pollen that quickly attracts a swarm of insects, setting upon the undead as you finish the job, whirling about and battering everything within reach using your mossy branches."

I am the tree!