Rp

Not sure if this is where this goes but i'm on the last chance of finding someone to rp with (not mudsex) i'm looking for someone who wants to practice some rp with me it can be anyone from any organization seeing to how I am rogue. One of the things we could work on is how to get rid of my delusion status or less than a delusion status and work from there. Just message me in game if your up for helping me out thanks!

Comments

• Pretty dead in here. I can hear the crickets.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    The only people who can help you with the Delusion thing are the people who think you're a Delusion and they are pretty concentrated in one organization.  I'm not entirely sure what you're looking for when you're asking for help with that from others.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    ^^^ the delusion thing is pretty Mysrai specific. I suspect most people from the other orgs don't care.
  • So i've got no shot at having a reversal?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited February 2014
    Only through Mysrai-people.  Nobody else can do anything about it, because nobody else cares about so-called "delusions".  They don't share their list with the rest of us, and if they did we'd probably just chuck the thing in the Nexus.  They also do not ask us for our opinion on who is on / off the list.
  • Neeeeever heard anything about this so not sure how important it's meant to be...
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Reyl said:
    Neeeeever heard anything about this so not sure how important it's meant to be...
    'Delusions' are basically a blacklist for the Mysrai order - If someone is labelled a delusion, followers of Mysrai generally refuse to acknowledge that persons existence - that is, they will refuse to talk to them, trade with them or interact with them in any way besides killing them.  At least that is my understanding of it, I could easily be very wrong, in which case I hope someone will correct me.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited February 2014
    Err, who ever said that Dysolis is a Delusion? Because that's not in -my- records, so as far as I'm concerned it's not true. But, if that word was tossed around, you are probably correct in that you have no shot.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Mysrai shouted for all to hear that he is less than a delusion if I recall correctly.

• I guess it's pretty important that I stay out....after killing Iari that is how I got to be called a delusion. I had a pretty decent shot at getting in the city before that happened but im sure Eritheyl would tell you otherwise.
    Reyl said:
    Neeeeever heard anything about this so not sure how important it's meant to be...

• I know it's Mysrai specific but if someone wants to rp together even if it isn't about Mysrai id be willing to rp with you because  lets face it rp isn't my strong suit and I am 100 percent wanting to become a  better rper and will work more at not ruining other peoples rp.