Dingbat whips

CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

Couple questions since these came into existance while I was gone...

1) Are they affected by any outside sources? i.e. Tattoos, magic damage artifacts, stats, etc.

2) Balance or equilibrium?

3) Are these affected by racial bal/eq recovery bonuses? I.e. Aslaran and wump

4) How do they compare to regular bashing attacks?

Thanks

Comments

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    1. Actually cost credits, not dingbats!
    2. I believe balance
    3. I think they are, but I'm not sure.
    4. I'm not sure.
    I'm useless for the most part with this, but it's a start.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    They're non sourced so they don't scale off str or intellect (and by that point magical damage)

Yes they scale with tattoos and curios though.

Yes it's based off balance, and affected by balance racials.

And they have the base damage of destruction, but based on what assumed destruction intellect I'm unsure. The Divinus whip is extremely popular and effective on Astral/Muud though.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

How long is the balance?

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    3.5 base, same as Destruction.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    edited February 2014
    Fast with a Faeling/Aslaran

You might want to just reread the thread where they originally came out. Testing was done and some things that were thought to be affecting PvE weren't (dark beer) while I think some things that weren't adding bonuses to whips (Bard songs) now do.

2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.