UK meet!

Comments

• Aw man! Anita told me about this but it's so short notice that I wouldn't be able to go! I could get the boat over from my little rock in the sea if there's another one sometime soon. It'd be cool to meet you guys, and @Drocilla too! Frriieeenddshhiiiip.
  • Morkarion you lucky git, sharing an apartment with all those lovely Glom ladies!

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Svorai said:
    Lucky? I think not. He'll be lucky to get out of London without having a face covered in a variety of cosmetics, or a shred of masculinity to his name!
    Not to mention waiting for the bathroom in the morning.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    That is why he needs to wake up first, and befoul it with an ur-poo.
  • Tarkenton said:
    That is why he needs to wake up first, and befoul it with an ur-poo.
    Him, wake up early? If that ever happens I'm going to stare at the sky because there will be flying pigs for sure :P
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I don't wake up early. I just don't sleep the night before.

Also the property has 4 bathrooms. I'm good.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Karlach said:
    I don't wake up early. I just don't sleep the night before.

Also the property has 4 bathrooms. I'm good.
    You better go and bunker up into one of those bathrooms then because there are 4 to 5 ladies there ;) In fact it may be in your interest to simply camp out of one for the weekend to avoid being makeup'd :D
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Yeah, hopefully it goes really well and there's another one of these in the summer.  I could probably attend in that case.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Yeah! I know myself and my buddy that plays Kharnaxus (I recently dragged him to the game, and he lives nearish-sorta to London) would likely go, if other people show up! 
  • I'm living in London permanently now, so if this is fun (which I'm sure it will be), I'm always up for showing people around.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    I approve of more Londoner Lusternians.
    Less southern fairies, more northern folk please.

These £105 return train fares will be the death of me. Costs less to come in from Europe D:

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Karlach said:
    Less southern fairies, more northern folk please.

These £105 return train fares will be the death of me. Costs less to come in from Europe D:

That's expensive indeed. Exactly as much as I paid for my flight with return, but my journey is longer.
  • Am I the only Irish Lusternian? Or are there others? I think it's roughly 100 poundish for me to get over to London, so that's pretty crazy. I can fly from a whole other country for about the same price D: 

Also we should totally organise this nascent second meetup once we hear how this one went. We should do COOL THINGS.
    We've got Anita and Ushaara living in Ireland too.

• Well, Anita I know of, hah. She's English, though, so does she really count? ;D We went to highschool together, amusingly enough. Ushaara, though, I do not know! Or at least I think I don't. Hmm. Does he/she actively play? I'll have to say hi sometime!
  • @Ushaara's reasonably erratic at the moment, due to having mad doctor aspirations.

@Karlach - my train fare to get into London before 10am would be £83 for a return, and that doesn't guarantee a seat either. It's cheaper to drive, even if that means no booze. I only live 82 miles away from where I work.

Our railways are f***ed up.
    Khydan said:
    Our railways are f***ed up.
    Word. National rail is a complete rip off.

Right, the full itinerary for tomorrow is unplanned however:

At 11:30 we will be gathering at Trafalgar Square.

At 1:30 we'll be at Green Park if it's not raining, if it's raining we'll put something here.

Look for a party of 3 giants and 5 short arses >.>

We may have been drinking already.

EVERYONE SAYS HI!

• AND ESPECIALLY @AERDIYA, BUT WE'RE NOT SURE IF SHE'S SLEEP TALKING.
    Stop hitting me @Anita.
  • I hope you're all having fun!
    Due to a combination of excess and lacking, we are running slightly late. We'll be at trafalgar by 12 at the latest.

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    It is worth noting that the weather is not looking promising, so watch this space for an alternative meeting spot if you're joining us early/mid afternoon.
  • Not looking too terrible from Camden right now. I should be along soon, if you're still planning on heading to Green Park?
    Currently at Trafalgar square. Look for the giant blue cock. We will be updating with future plans.

Right. We are moving on to Green Park, see you there @Khydan!

• edited May 2014
    God bless google chrome.

@Karlach Give me the details, and I'll do my best. Unfortunately, computer problems, as I'm using a library one. Cheap ass thing. If you guys are also going out tomorrow, might be better for me, and i'd rather not try for today in that case. Either way, hotel/apartment or whatever address would also be nifty.
    Retired.
  • Ankastra said:
    Was lovely to meet you all, hope you have an enjoyable few days :)
    @Ankastra was there, too?! Why can't I live in the UK :(