Character pics

Might not be the best forum to share it, but if anyone wants to show off their character pictures feel free. I just commissioned someone to draw Aeral in their "Puckstyle." Which reminds me, I'm still waiting on Feyrll!

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Do like. Although we've got this thread over here that I wouldn't mind seeing necro'd again.  :D
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Aeral said:
    Might not be the best forum to share it, but if anyone wants to show off their character pictures feel free. I just commissioned someone to draw Aeral in their "Puckstyle." Which reminds me, I'm still waiting on Feyrll!

Was......was that a hint.....
    Commission status: Currently closed and not taking commissions (you can not has)

Feyrll Status: In hiding and avoiding things
  • edited March 2014
    I actually looked for a thread and couldn't find one. I guess I'll necro that one and just add to it?

And yes, yes that was a hint. ;)

Edit: can this thread just be closed and we'll keep it in the old thread?
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Pectus got a comission of our characters done! I think it looks pretty awesome, even if Tremula does look a teeny bit frightening. Our artist Fallon did really well, even going so far as to add in the light blue eye-shadow on Trem, and she managed to catch Pectus' personality perfectly. She's still taking comissions, and doesn't shy away from just about anything, so go check her out!

Sorry for the ridiculous size, still not sure how to resize things!

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited January 2015
    You kinda have to zoom to get the full details of the picture. The girl worked really hard to bring in Tremula's lace robes, and the design on Pectus' waistcoat :D As well as tremula's eyes. I'm sooo haaappy.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:

Bitch has like.. bug eyes or some bizz. Unno. Ask her. Something about eightfold or some bizzness.

• I assume that was @Tremula's eyeblast.
    </RANT>
  • Vision 8fold, I would imagine. Like, spiders and stuff, if I'm not mistaken. Which is a cool reference, and makes me want to poke her OOC.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Delphas said:
    I assume that was @Tremula's eyeblast.
    It'll have to do with her zap (once it's finally approved!)
    Aerotan said:
    Vision 8fold, I would imagine. Like, spiders and stuff, if I'm not mistaken. Which is a cool reference, and makes me want to poke her OOC.
    I will send a pupa flying, do not try me. :::;)
    Pectus said:
    Bitch has like.. bug eyes or some bizz. Unno. Ask her. Something about eightfold or some bizzness.
    Yes! Bring this up in game, it would make my day.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Aerotan said:
    Vision 8fold, I would imagine. Like, spiders and stuff, if I'm not mistaken. Which is a cool reference, and makes me want to poke her OOC.
    I too would love to know the IC explanation for what appears to be just a reason to shoehorn some Homestuck nonsense into character. @Tremula, you got some splainin' to do.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    There's a whole log of it in the rp logs section. @Kurut did it for her if I remember right.
  • edited January 2015
    A very, very fast thing that I did of Lillie to remind myself that I still like drawing.

Now with more 100% more @Marcella
    Disclaimer: I don't even really like drawing chibis, I guess they're just kind of what I default to when I'm doing something quick and fast and relatively effortless.

The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• edited February 2015

If you're a Ninjakari who wears a dark hood, a purple scarf, and keeps your jakari around your waist while climbing rooftops in Celest...

Then this could be a picture of you!

The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• A beautiful picture of Sol and @Rawth done by the amazing @Zarialle!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You say, "These young girls and their sense of fashion."

You peer at vespertine thigh-high boots with six-inch heels unscrupulously.

Defensively raising his hands, Rawth backs away from the situation slowly.

You say, "My undead heart flutters at the prospect."