General Open Invite

NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
edited April 2014 in Meet and Greet
While nothing is set in stone as of yet, Philadelphia Comic-Con is coming up in June, and a free concert series hosted by a local radio station is starting up in May, and I'm looking to attend. The free concerts are 1 Saturday every month from May to September. First concert is on May 3. Once I know which dates I'm able to attend I'll say, but if anyone is up to meeting for either event, just say. The con is from June 19th to June 22. At least 1 of those days I'll be hanging out with some other people, but will see how things fall.
Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
You can't really same the same, can you?
Zvoltz said:
"The Panthron"

Comments

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I can maybe make a few of these, given how my official residence is now 30 mins outside of Philly

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Bump for anyone up for this: http://www.radio1045.com/pages/events/block-parties/
    First one is May 3 and I am looking to go.
    Philadelphia Comic-Con is in 2 months, and I'm looking to buy my tickets sometime next month.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"