Old Haji temple password

MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
This is for the remaining few of us that still play. It's not usable anymore, but it was actually the base saying of the Veradin. Anyone remember the lounge password? Something about 'Honor is Life' or something...

Answers

• KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Gosh, I don't remember. :(
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    I know right :(
  • Does Celest still have that clan that had a bunch of quest info in it? I remember being in it and seeing one that mention Haja.

edited April 2014
    The temple lounge thing isn't something that should be in a quest log. It was for the actual order to enter the temple in a 'lounge' prior to god realms. Year 1 or 2 thing. There was a passcode similiar to the way Raezon's inner temple works as well.

Honestly I'm not looking to make the password work. I'm looking for the old Veradin Motto...
  • Wait Veradin meant something? 

Interesting......
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    "QQ"
    Celina said:
    "QQ"
    Go fucking troll elsewhere.
    Malarious said:
    Wait Veradin meant something? 

Interesting......
    Veradin was the name of Hajamin's chosen. 
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Why are you the only one who gets to senselessly troll people. :(
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Celina said:
    Why are you the only one who gets to senselessly troll people. :(
    Because your trolling isn't senseless ;)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Google says:
    Many people used it as a title, nobody ever posted what it meant anywhere that could be accessed by the webcrawlers.

Of the people who wore the name, it is only really yourself and Kelly who are around any more; I even found a log of you talking with her saying "We are the two remaining Veradin" and her responding with "How dare you call yourself that?" (paraphrased slightly).

I don't think this question is really answerable here... I'm not sure if even Admin can answer it at this point, because if an Order is dissolved its news posts likely go away too.
    edited April 2014
    Tsch

Also not looking for what Veradin means. I'm aware what it means -.- 
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    This unanswered question appears to be unanswerable. :(
    It depresses me.
  • Not every question needs to be answered.

• It's bothering me, so yes it does. ._.
  • Swordfish.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited April 2014
    The answer is 42.  And if it isn't, it should be. >_>

Seriously though, I've poked around the temple a few times in the past, but haven't had much luck beyond working on the quest that is inside.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?