What Hogwarts House Would Your Character Be In?

TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
The question is simple. The answer, not so much.

Maerad is effortlessly Hufflepuff, there's not really any question about it. Tacita is a little trickier but probably falls into Slytherin by dint of -thinking- she is wise more often than actually -being- wise.

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Karlach would likely have gone to Durmstrang instead. Thick jawed former USSR's and training with dragons? Yep.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited April 2014
    Oh man, Dar's definitely Hufflepuff too if this wiki is to be believed.

But with his low intelligence and racial weakness to magic he probably wouldn't be applying to Hogwarts.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    The sorting hat would blow the #!?%# up.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Lavinya would have to be a snarky snakey elitist Slytherin.

• Shaddus said:
    The sorting hat would blow the #!?%# up.
    I feel like you would put the sorting hat on and it would scream bloody murder and say something along the lines of, "Oh god, someone roll a freaking die."
  • Ssaliss would end up in either Diagon Alley or Hogsmeade. Much calmer, and much more profitable.
  • Somehow, I feel like Elayde is the Neville Longbottom (Gryffindor) of Hallifax. :(
  • Pretty sure the Sorting Hat wouldn't even need to touch Ileein's head before sending him to Ravenclaw.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Gryffindor. Fiery, daring, glory-hog.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I feel like in the beginning, Ev would have been in Gryffindor, but now, I think, he might share more qualities with a benevolent Slytherin like Horace Slughorn.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Arsalil is too sweet and nice not to be in Hufflepuff.
  • Slytherin, and then straight to the Death Eaters to murder some meria-... muggles.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited April 2014
    Siam will be Gred and @Crek will be Forge Weasley. Troublemakers!

@Calesta‌ can be Lee Jordan if he plays more.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Probably Ravenclaw.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    No clue.
  • I must admit to Ravenclaw most likely. I do so love the library.

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Zouvi would probably mutter "Please not Slytherin" and be thrown into Ravenclaw.
  • Ravenclaw.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Slytherin, and then straight to the Death Eaters to murder some meria-... muggles.

I AM A MERIAN. How could you do this to me?
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Slytherin. Sorry 'bout it.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Celina said:
    Slytherin, and then straight to the Death Eaters to murder some meria-... muggles.

I AM A MERIAN. How could you do this to me?
    Minus you.  :x
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Maligorn said:
    Dravenclaw

[pic]
    I... what.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Zouviqil said:
    Maligorn said:
    Dravenclaw

[pic]
    I... what.
    Places to go, me to see :>

• I think Mael'd stall the hat between Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, but probably choose the latter

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• edited April 2014
    Slytherin. I wish I could be more deep or surprising, but Slytherin instantly came to mind. Ambitious, snarky and prone to acts of 'evil'. Probably have the same goal as Slughorn.

He'd end up working for the ministry.
    Retired.
  • I'd be in the teacher's lounge. Obviously. \:D/
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Kiradawea said:
    I'd be in the teacher's lounge. Obviously. \:D/
    all the teachers still had houses. no copouts!

Parua would probably either be Ravenclaw or Slytherin. Can't figure it out.
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • Probs hufflepuff