Let's make some BABIES!!!

Are you tired of having such an immaculate reputation? Sick of how the mere mention of your name inspires fear and trembling in your enemies? Suffocated by all the damn respect everywhere you go?

Then commission a baby picture of your hoity toity character and take that intimidation down a notch!

That's right, I'm in the mood to draw adorable and I don't have many friends in real life so I'm here to maybe...mmble

Ahm! Anyways commissions are open and while unfortunately I'm only accepting cash (Paypal) payment, hopefully you'll still let me draw your babies! Well that didn't sound creepy at all.

-Baby Commission- ============================================================

Price: $5
Consists of: 1 rendering of your character in mandatory onesie and one freebie 'toy' rendering of your character's favorite mount, pet, curio, what have you. Onesie is customizable with your choice of pattern. Additional toys are $1 each. Background is transparent, except for a color outline.
Turnover time: Fast

Examples: (thank you guinea pig volunteers!)

Baby Aeral! and kitty curio

Baby Irillia!

Those wittle cheeksies.

-Miniature Commissions- ============================================================

This was an old commission style of mine that after some thought, I've decided to revive. I don't expect people to go for this, but it was suggested to me that people may be at least interested in having the option.

Price: $15 - 20
Consists of: 1 rendering of your character with their full attire, though more elaborate, difficult clothing will hike up the cost, thus the range. Transparent background except for a color outline, though this background thing is..negotiable, as the following example demonstrates.
Turnover time: Medium

Example: Miniature Aeral

=============================================================

If interested, PM me on the forums what you'd like and the descriptions of anything relevant.

\o/
Commission status: Currently closed and not taking commissions (you can not has)

Feyrll Status: In hiding and avoiding things

Comments

• edited April 2014
    these look really hilarious (and I had marcella wearing pigtails near the time she came out of the portal)
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    :x :x :x :x :x
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    zo my gawd
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    How is this cash payment happening?
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Paypal, I'd assume.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Ohgod baby illithoid Alary. Even though she was never a baby illithoid. Sending you a message.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    These are great.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    The "gold armor" with little skulls

The bone white nightmare with purple fog

such attention to detail

• edited April 2014
    the attention to detail is amazing i can see, like, my nightmare's yellow eyes and 'bank of purple fog' and slightly pointed ears and hnngngghgnhjnsdgjkkljg

@Maligorn THOSE ARE ORCLACH RUNES NOT SKULLS
    I'M NOT SORRY

Basically resigning myself to the fact that I'm going to have to Like all of Feyrll's posts

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Admittedly, the name of this post had me in high hopes of Feyrll needing a hubby >.>

I'll hit you up Thursday for one or more. I had approached Ried about doing a few a long while back, and never got back to it :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I still can't look at these without thinking "Adowable wittle babies" and squee'ing in my head. 

What have you turned me into. 
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Hmmm... I'm tempted, but I'm really not big on $$ trades. :/

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Shaddus said:
    Admittedly, the name of this post had me in high hopes of Feyrll needing a hubby >.> I'll hit you up Thursday for one or more. I had approached Ried about doing a few a long while back, and never got back to it :(
    Yeah, you did! I'm still twiddling my thumbs, waiting. :P (It's okay, though; I haven't made art in a couple of months.)
  • These baby portraits are adorable. Cutest idea ever. Lookit that guilty-looking Daraius in his onesie suit!

Also, Feyrll, you are the best and your art is lovely. I just hope that you enjoy the process of drawing and payment as much as we enjoy looking at the results of your work!  <3
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
  • @Feyrll

Does there happen to be any other payment methods other than paypal? I'd love to buy a baby Pectus but paypal and I aren't exactly good friends.

• Best baby will eat your face, om nom nom nom.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    But I have a pixie army...$1 per pixie? D: $100000000
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Remind us. You have a deviant art with your collected Lusternian work, right Feyrll?