League of Legends

NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
edited April 2013 in The Real World
I am bringing the LoL thread over to the new forums, with the player listing.

Active
  •     Me - Mildir
  •     Beldoria - Beldy
  •     Talkan - Talkan
  •     Morvior - Morvior
  •     Dynami - Lerol
  •     Seraku - Sandaku
  •     Phoebus - Phoebs
  •     Renthur - Renthur
  •     Veracruz - Cruzzeh
  •     Tervic - Tervic
  •     Raeri - Miriae
  •     Lorina - Rentiano
  •     Ruiku - Drarelle
  •     Majanishi - robotunicr0n
  •     Elanorwen - Ellianshia
  •     Llesvelt - Edin Sumar (EU West)
  •     Shaddus - Shaddus/Pesukaru
  •     Portius - Portius

Unsure/Inactive
  •     Vathael - Vathael
  •     Shaddus - Shaddus
  •     Belloc - Belloc
  •     Anyania - Anyania
  •     Lekius - Tielok
  •     Dristig - Kohtalo
  •     Dakine - Duckine
  •     Kante - LuciferWhite
  •     Rodngar - Rodngar
  •     Demetrios - MadSatyr
  •     Malicia - Malicia2K
  •     Sidd - Siddister
  •     Romero - RomeroTalnara
  •     Moralis - Arente
  •     Ardmore - Bardmore
  •     Aliod - Aliod
  •     Ixchilgal - Artlu
  •     Falcon/Sakr - Tenebraemist
  •     Placeus - Placeus/onoudidnt
  •     Tedd - Ogunz
  •     Incabulous - Khameo
  •     Rika - Myrrae
  •     Trinit - Unknown
  •     Jello - Rainbow Dragon
  •     Old Man Hinny/Hintaro - Unknown
  •     Ilyssa - Huroku
  •     Azyurial - Azyurial
  •     Martyn - Ishcael
  •     Amali - Amalii/Futanari Neko/EVERYDAY BUSINESSMAN
  •     Sylphas - Sylphas
  •     Shamarah - distilledawesome
  •     AllergictoSabres - Methonis
  •     Caerulo - Caerulo
  •     Qojin - Arkyth
  •     Silferras - Yuyuko
  •     Shiri - Akyuun
  •     Lehki - Wabbajacked
Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
You can't really same the same, can you?
Zvoltz said:
"The Panthron"

Comments

• I still play :3

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I still play but I'm part of the SEA server and cannot play with most of you. :(
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Mine is named Edin Sumar. EU West.
  • I'm so active it's not even funny. Rawrr.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Unfortunately, I cannot edit the first post, unless people want to lavish points upon me.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • I will try to keep it updated for you.

• And keep in mind if you have been inactive your name may no longer exist. (I got an email about it)
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Be careful about those emails.  I keep getting emails telling me that my World of Warcraft account is inactive and if I do not go log in again, it will be deleted.

Note: I do not and never have had a World of Warcraft account.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Xenthos said:
    Be careful about those emails.  I keep getting emails telling me that my World of Warcraft account is inactive and if I do not go log in again, it will be deleted.

Note: I do not and never have had a World of Warcraft account.
    Same thing keeps happening to me with Diablo 3 and recently Runescape

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Here's what I was referring to: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?s=&t=2842746

It's legit. 
  • I still float around LoL like at least once a day...Try to. To get the first win of the day. Trying to collect all the champions. Anyways, my name on their is Rentiano.

• I'm still here and active add me! 
  • not active recently but I play a lot when I play

robotunicr0n

preference for ADC or Solo Top and always looking for competent players to do normal draft pick with

"He was well fed, and on his way to being slightly intoxicated--which contributed to his sense of wellbeing. And, most important, he was among friends. There can't be much more to life than this, he thought."  -Pug's thoughts on his first Ale (via Raymond Feist)

Visit my personal authorial website. (coming back up soon, with my first publications)
    Coding Resources: Mechanic's Corner | Code Academy | StackOverflow
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Ellianshia when I do play. Primarily main support.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.

• Warning: Mild language.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited March 2013
    That video is a thing of beauty.

Anyway, I have a random few accounts including Shaddus and Pesukaru.

(real men play support. Soraka ftw.)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I play with a couple friends. Been taking a few days hiatus cause of a string of massive trolling and afk.

Koma xo (NA)
  • TauTau
    edited April 2013
    I'm surprised I haven't made my way to that list. I play Taull, that's two Ls

Also Ducky (Ducking/Dakine) Has been getting back into it.
  • edited April 2013
    Gaudi/Glom/Mag might as well surrender at 20 minutes:

5412h, 7590m, 6600e, 10p esSilrx<>-readlog celest
    2013/04/02 08:49:11 - Jax was citizened by Meleris, Keeper of the Pool of Stars.
    5412h, 7590m, 6600e, 10p esSilrx<>-

Edit:  And that was supposed to be related to the Jax vid that I now see was posted a month ago :S
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    I'm an occasional player in normals, usually 3v3. LoL name is Portius.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Psh, Placeus... everyone knows all we have to do is pull the secret Glomazon Sejuani and Jax becomes useless.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Elanorwen said:
    Psh, Placeus... everyone knows all we have to do is pull the secret Glomazon Sejuani and Jax becomes useless.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FacAc4EwDNo

Warning: Terribly offensive, but I peed from laughter the first time I saw this.
  • I'm Fluer. Please ignore my suckingly low level. I've been playing for about 2 weeks now and because I'm so low of a level, people often boot me from games Q~Q No one understands meeee.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited May 2013
    Nobody boots anyone for being a low level.  That would be quite cruel.

Edit: Wow, this is what I get for compulsively reading every thread.  Sometimes without even reading the titles.  ;)
    Anyone else been playing Arams recently?

I seem to rock at fiddlesticks in ARAM. Now if LoL would quit trying to give me trynd and tristana, I would be ok
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited June 2013
    I play nothing but Howling Abyss now. Quick, non-stop action, and no (well, little) yelling over mess-ups.
  • I've been playing again, although I changed my summoner name to Joscelin. Got to silver and promptly starting losing every other game and sitting at 0 lp. >_< If any ever wants some ranks (or ARAMs, I'm cool with ARAMs) feel free to poke me.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited June 2013
    I play but I don't play competitively. Just the fun stuff (ARAM, Dominion) as Munsia...and for the record I've been doing nothing but arams since proving grounds was released in customs.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    I occasionally play for bug testing on their PBE server. Name is Cookie Dough.
    edited June 2013
    I had a weird dream today that I beat a domoth as solo Fiddlesticks. Don't ask.

all I remember is beating Glomdoring with Dark Wind, fearing Magnagora off a  platform in midair, and thinking, "I'm a scarecrow, I can't claim this Domoth!"