Which came first...

Shaddus-alts, or Sotsepmet-alts?
</RANT>

Comments

• I believe in the Shaddus-theory. 
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Well, if Sotepsmet is an alt of Shaddus....
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Sotsepmet alts are the proof that Shaddus alts ultimately become self-reproducing.

An alt within an alt. Altception!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Shaddus said:
    Considering at least one Sotsepmet alt is the son of a Shaddus alt, you can do the math ;)

sneaky multiplaying
    Are the alts aware of each other?

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I don't know, are you? ;)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Siam said:
    Are the alts aware of each other?

the alts are self aware and can log themselves in.... they are taking over, you just think Shaddus is playing ;)
  • But if the alts are self-aware, won't they launch nuclear missiles are Russia in an attempt to provoke Russia into launching nuclear missiles at us in an attempt at preventing us from deactivating the alts?
    And at what date-time did they become self-aware?
    </RANT>
  • Shaddus alts are primeval. Sotsepmet alts evolved from protoRP. There have always been Shaddus-alts, but Sotsepmet-alts are always getting better.

I'm also very honoured and very flattered that this discussion is even a thing. Leo's comic is accurate in that by the time I want to move my sinister plans forward, I am too distracted by my new alt to do anything about it.