(NE)Ohio Meet Take 3!

So these keep happening, and I love it. This time, I polled some folks on what we should do, Hard Rocksino or Laser Tag. Laser Tag seems the favorite. The laser tag place is also a good sized arcade and has (fairly decent) food there. If we go early enough, we can snag the motor race cars or something else. 

I'm thinking later August or Early September, if that's agreeable to you folks. I have a convention the first part of August, so I'll be out of state. Let me know what you think!
Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."

Comments

• Early September would probably be best for me, my second's birthday is right around then so birthday monies to go off of :D
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• This is entirely up in the air ofr me. I start school in two weeks. If I'm about, I'll show up. If I'm not, so be it!
  • My schedule is always up in the air, but if I can make whatever date is decided, I would love to go!