Morrible entity and afflictions

ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
Would anyone happen to have a full list of afflictions given by the morrible illuminati entity? Thanks.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.

Comments

• I don't recall the list, but I'm nearly one hundred percent certain its any mental type affliction. I don't know if anyone was able to answer your inquiry since then.
    Deciding to teach Arcanis the ultimate lesson in manners, you point a finger imperiously at him and
    call the curse of the toad down upon his head. You watch in satisfaction as warts break out over his
    skin which then turns green and slimy. Finally, he shrinks and transforms into a large, ugly toad!
    With a telepathic sigh, a pooka tells you that he has lost control of Arcanis's actions.

In order to put the pathetic life of a warty toad out of its misery, you lift a foot and bring it
    down mightily on its bloated green body.
    A warty toad's back breaks under the weight of a heavy foot, its innards spilling out and leaving a
    messy stain on the ground.
    You have slain a warty toad.
    A warty toad wobbles about uncertainly and turns a pale shade of green before suddenly stretching
    and transforming into a demigod. Shaking his head, Arcanis stands before you where once there was a
    toad, looking slightly disoriented and perplexed with his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth.
    Arcanis drops the corpse of a pixie.
    Arcanis drops the corpse of a pixie.
    Arcanis drops the corpse of a pooka.
    Arcanis drops a stalk of faeleaf.
    Having been too much for the mortal threads of Arcanis, he screams in agony as flames engulf his
    body and burn it to a crisp.
    You tell Lord Fist Arcanis De'Unnero, Chosen of Wrath, "By the by, let that be a lesson in manners.
    I don't need friends to kill some of you one on one."