What are you playing?

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited August 2014
    Jennifer Hale is always Dr Naomi Hunter for me, and to a lesser extent the irritating Bastila Shan*. I have the same issue with the fact every fibre in my body tells me to kill the xenophobic irritant in Ash, but Kaiden gives me Carth Onassi flashbacks and I tend to end up blowing him up instead.

Hale also has been a ton of other voices that got to the point where I can't enjoy her characters anymore because I'm spending half the game thinking of other characters, it's the same with Cam Clarke.

*This, however, is amazingly theraputic:

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Trying out Hearthstone, but I am terrible at it and I hate it.  X(
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • My roommate and I jointly purchased a PS4 and The Last of Us. So far, not bad.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Invisible Inc. Love the game, but man, is this game hard to properly play through at first. Twice now my agents have ended up dead, but I at least got near the end of the level the second go around.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Daraius said:
    Trying out Hearthstone, but I am terrible at it and I hate it.  X(
    What class and deck layout are you running?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Totally got sucked into Anno 2070 again. How did I not finish the main campaign yet? Time to fix that! Also, this game is just so pretty and I love the music <3
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I am installing Sims 4 right now. If you don't see me, you know why!

• Who needs to romance Tali when there is Garrus?
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • As much as I enjoy Garrus, the Tali romance breaks my heart into a thousand cold, black pieces. I can't play another romance after the perfection of that one.
  • The breadth of options in the series is amazing! I missed out on romance in the first by flirting with Kaiden but then he annoyed me so I doomed him.

Love is hard.
    edited September 2014
    Garrus deserves his own game, such is the awesomeness of his character. I actually found myself going through the game wishing I could actually play squad mates as main characters in their own missions, just so I could play as him.

That said, if you don't romance Garrus or Tali, the most adorable pairing happens. I ended up dealing with Jack's abusive, foul mouth, confusing as hell mindset just so those two could hook up. Then it dawned on me, in the Garrus/Maleshep Bromance, I'd become his wingman.

Built a new Hearthstone deck last night, Priest setup, no legendaries other than Naxx rewards. So far it's 24-1 over all play, other than that, started a season character in D3 and finally got around to levelling my mage from 60-70. It's ridiculous how broken they are, when you can spam disintegrate/arcane torrent and sit on 100% mana.

• Jack is one of my favourite characters, by far. I am displeased at how much attention Liara+Shepard got, though. It was definitely the makers' pet romance.

I find Liara to be very plain and boring.

Samara, on the other hand -- I try romancing her every playthrough even though I know it won't work.

edited September 2014
    Maligorn said:
    Samara, on the other hand -- I try romancing her every playthrough even though I know it won't work.

Actually, it does.

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    I ship Garrus/Tali far too hard to ever romance either of them.
    edited September 2014
    I read about somebody playing Skyrim with just illusion magic, so I'm giving it a try until it gets boring. Not sure how or if it'll be possible to take down dragons, but if anyone can do it, it's Derkeethus. :x

Also, I discovered the Dragon Age soundtracks, which have been nice ear candy for my baking this morning. Are the games any good?
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    I read about somebody playing Skyrim with just illusion magic, so I'm giving it a try until it gets boring. Not sure how or if it'll be possible to take down dragons, but if anyone can do it, it's Derkeethus. :x

Also, I discovered the Dragon Age soundtracks, which have been nice ear candy for my baking this morning. Are the games any good?
    Thanks for making me aware of that series of articles. What a great ending.
    Heh. I actually didn't read too far in before deciding to try it out. Once I get bored of scattering with fear and kiting with fury (or when I get fed up with Derkee's AI) I'll go back and see how the other guy's story develops.
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:

They are. Some people didn't like the second so much, but I honestly have nothing but good memories of both. I actually bought the first again on Steam in a fit of nostalgia during the last sale.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • That's a great way to make a guy feel old... Dragon age for nostalgia... Ouch!
  • Daraius said:

Yes and Dragon Age: Inquisition comes out in November so you have something to look forward to. :D
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    I might actually implode with joy when DA:I comes out.

Both DA and DA2 have some flaws, but I adore Varric. I mean the games. The games.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Ieptix said:
    Who needs to romance Tali when there is Garrus?
    The Thane romance arc (Including the continuation in ME3) made me cry sad, sad tears. And that voice.... rawr. He will always have a special place in my heart.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited September 2014
    Aetolia, WoW, League, Mass Effect and Dragon Age as my whimsy takes me.
    Picked up Final Fantasy: Theatrhythm - Curtain Call today.

The original game racked up over 200 hours played, this one has more content and head to head multiplayer.

See you all in 2015.

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Picked up Gauntlet, it's fun enough, but hate playing with strangers, but only other person I know with the game is @Septim. Need moar people to buy it so can play with friends who are less likely to screw me over in terms of items and stuff.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Started playing ArcheAge. I'm really undecided if I like it or not. Sandbox and player crafting and naval combat sounded great in theory, but in practice even after joining a guild it all feels a bit meh. I think the problem is the patron status, for which you need to pay, and without which you can't have a farm or a house or any of the nice stuff. Also in a way having patron feels like I've just paid to be able to do virtual work. Maybe I'm just not an MMO player anymore, I dunno. Got a few weeks left on patron to decide.
  • Elanorwen said:
    Ieptix said:
    The Thane romance arc (Including the continuation in ME3) made me cry sad, sad tears. And that voice.... rawr. He will always have a special place in my heart.
    Girl, I feel you. Thane is my frog prince.

edited October 2014
    Elanorwen said:
    Ieptix said:
    Spoiler, highlight to read.

I've yet to find anyone who plays ME3 and can get through the Thane Arc without :tears: Relationship not necessary.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited October 2014
    Ah well, I wanted to post a video and apparently the start time doesn't work on embeds. Anyway, probably might have been going a bit too far on the tangent that is Thane Krios there.

EDIT: @Isune - we so need a name for warrior angels of the Aesthete. ;)

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.